IGNORED

Minutes Applause On The 6Th Minute

bcfcdeano

Tomorrow ultimately will be a sad day, Championship football leaving AG for a short period, however i think we should celebrate our last 6 years and would suggest on the 6th minute, as one AG rises to its feet and claps/sings/chants throughout - alot of people have put alot of effort in to get us where we are and whilst some have failed to keep us there, we need to celebrate those who go us here

Just a suggestion

• Admin

I thought this was a carey tribute thing, though it could very well be his last home game for city.

Appears that way, especailly with the trust etc giving him a presentation before the match.

Not one for keeping track of stats but is he one behind Atyeo's record?

Get a life ffs.. so what we are down we all knew that at xmas. it's a time to rebuild and we have the right man in place to do just that. 6 minute 85minute who cares, clapping relegation ..no not me and who ever you think has worked hard to avoid the drop ..well it they didn't work hard enough... clapping at 6 minutes...what next?

Lets be like everyone else in the Premier League and clap for whatever sake. Before long we will be clapping non stop for 90 minutes.

Give us some ideas then Simon, or are we to just sit there bored shiteless for 90 minutes?.

Tomorrow ultimately will be a sad day, Championship football leaving AG for a short period, however i think we should celebrate our last 6 years and would suggest on the 6th minute, as one AG rises to its feet and claps/sings/chants throughout - alot of people have put alot of effort in to get us where we are and whilst some have failed to keep us there, we need to celebrate those who go us here

Just a suggestion

I don't think we should applaud. On the backfoot for six years. Surviving. We should have done far better having some kind of football knowledge. Our time will come. We now know how not to make it. Kindergarten level.

Archived