IGNORED

The Scout Race For 'our Players' Hottens Up

hippy273

hamjet.jpg

Remember Nicky Hammond the Scout we were linked with that Copout tried to bring in? he is the Director Of Football at Reading, caught him here at the Gate today (most probably scouting Albert). Also the bald dude was wearing a Middlesbrough jacket and there was also another guy wearing a Doncaster jacket not pictured. Anyone else see this lot?

Scouting Adomah?

If we get offered £500,000 for that lazy **** we'll be lucky.

Offers nothing.

Nothing

Absolutely ****ing nothing.

No heart,No desire.

Yet on his day, (oh and when the cameras are watching) ....................................

Scouting Adomah?

Offers nothing.

Nothing

No heart,No desire.

Yet on his day, (oh and when the cameras are watching) ....................................

Scouting Adomah?

Offers nothing.

Nothing

No heart,No desire.

I suspect they will make some sort of attempt to buy him on the cheap.

Scouting Adomah?

Offers nothing.

Nothing

No heart,No desire.

Nothing but more goals and Assists than Zaha this season. He's our best player by absolute miles. Makes me laugh how unappreciated he is.

Nothing but more goals and Assists than Zaha this season. He's our best player by absolute miles. Makes me laugh how unappreciated he is.

but from another perspective our results have been a lot worse this season with him in the team compared to when he is out of the team. so at what cost have all those goals and assists come?

but from another perspective our results have been a lot worse this season with him in the team compared to when he is out of the team. so at what cost have all those goals and assists come?

Minus because of the millions we are losing on players going out on frees

Simply making things up there.

Out of the 41 points we have this season, 23 of them have been gained with Adomah starting. A lot worse you say?

Maybe if O'Driscoll started him in the vital March games we wouldn't be in this situation

Wins: Cardiff, Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough, Sheff Wed, Peterborough, Middlesborough(on as Sub 15 mins when 0-0) - 18 points.

Draws: Watford, Millwall, Blackpool, Ipswich, Hull - 5 Points

Without Adomah Starting

Wins - Peterborough, Ipswich, Watford, Forest, Barnsley - 15 points

Draws - Blackpool, Brighton, Sheff Wed - 3 Points

Outcome? We're a better team with him in the side.

Simply making things up there.

Out of the 41 points we have this season, 23 of them have been gained with Adomah starting. A lot worse you say?

Maybe if O'Driscoll started him in the vital March games we wouldn't be in this situation

Wins: Cardiff, Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough, Sheff Wed, Peterborough, Middlesborough(on as Sub 15 mins when 0-0) - 18 points.

Draws: Watford, Millwall, Blackpool, Ipswich, Hull - 5 Points

Without Adomah Starting

Wins - Peterborough, Ipswich, Watford, Forest, Barnsley - 15 points

Draws - Blackpool, Brighton, Sheff Wed - 3 Points

Outcome? We're a better team with him in the side.

are you a bit dim, or do you not realise a well as winning and drawing a team can lose? how about including all the losses when adomah has been playing in your statistics.

I think 19 losses with adomah, 7 without adomah. if you count the middleborough game as a win for adomah then average points per game with him playing is 0.76 average with him missing is 1.2 average.

I know a lot of other factors come into those results but I would say it is an undeniable fact that we have been better without adomah, 57% better in fact.

are you a bit dim, or do you not realise a well as winning and drawing a team can lose? how about including all the losses when adomah has been playing in your statistics.

I think 19 losses with adomah, 7 without adomah. if you count the middleborough game as a win for adomah then average points per game with him playing is 0.76 average with him missing is 1.2 average.

I know a lot of other factors come into those results but I would say it is an undeniable fact that we have been better without adomah, 57% better in fact.

Ahhhhh.....so its Albert's fault we've been relegated!

I'm sure if you did the same analysis on all the players you will come to a similar result....at the end of the day nobody escapes criticism, they have all been 5hit on too many occasions this year....why signle anyone out?

Ahhhhh.....so its Albert's fault we've been relegated!

I'm sure if you did the same analysis on all the players you will come to a similar result....at the end of the day nobody escapes criticism, they have all been 5hit on too many occasions this year....why signle anyone out?

I wasn't singling him out, I was just replying to the fact that someone had said that adomah had been our best player this season by miles. then I thought it important to also point out the mistake in another posters calculation.

I completely agree that they have all been shit to one degree or another, but I feel in this situation I was replying to people who were singling adomah out as being the one with the least blame which I just can't agree with.

Can't believe how ignorant some of our supporters are; saying that Albert is a waste of space.

Bearing in mind he was away for almost two months at the beginning of the year:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~20127,00.html

He has the most assists in our team, and he is even pretty close to the top of the league table in terms of assists.

The other interesting thing is that Pearson (another popular scape goat) is our second highest... Some 'fans' really should check the stats before going on a moaning rampage.

Archived