IGNORED

Any Truth?

Why would anyone want to waste their time running onto the field to demonstrate?

Best way to vent any anger would've been to leave early.

**** the lot of them.. They don't care.

Which is exactly what I did today - leave early.

No way in the world was I considering clapping our bunch of clowns off today, so quite why some decided a pitch invasion was the order of the day I don't know? When I was made aware of this back at the pub I was stunned.

I wrote and complained about it one year when youngsters in the Dolman invaded the pitch meaning a delay before the players came out to do their lap of honour. I got some half baked reply from Harman quoting Hillsboro. I wasn't suggesting caging people in, just make it a little more difficult for fans to get on the pitch and give the stewards a chance.

Please tell me you were not waiting for a lap of honor today? Surely not!

Huddersfield player was assaulted by one of our fans. His team mates came to his aid, am led to believe that the person who hit him was caught by the stewards and arrested.

Yup started as one guy and the player, then when it got a bit 'shovey' second bloke from EE joined in, then another Huddersfield player, all ended fairly quickly, then original guy got marched away by two stewards, didn't look like the original intention as a handshake though.

But why go on to the pitch, there was absolutely nothing to celebrate, All it's done is undermine the efforts of those who worked so hard to get the EE going again, there were already rumours of no EE in league 1' this has just given ammunition to those who want that

Yup started as one guy and the player, then when it got a bit 'shovey' second bloke from EE joined in, then another Huddersfield player, all ended fairly quickly, then original guy got marched away by two stewards, didn't look like the original intention as a handshake though.

But why go on to the pitch, there was absolutely nothing to celebrate, All it's done is undermine the efforts of those who worked so hard to get the EE going again, there were already rumours of no EE in league 1' this has just given ammunition to those who want that

Spot on. Ban the idiots.

Archived