IGNORED

Alan Pardew

Brizzle Jordan

I was under the impression the posters on this forum were all in favour of a "long term plan" ?

long term plans are good with good people in place.

Pardew is useless. His teams carry no identity, they aren't winners, they don't play good football, they aren't attacking and they don't keep many clean-sheets.

What is his strength exactly as a manager? I don't think he has one personally.

He is a superstar in the making. Such a clever little player with magical feet.

Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho

That is some front three.

All they lack is another quality CM and some strengthening in defence and they'll be top four contenders next year.

Their problem is down the wings, Downing and Enrique especially. They're not good enough.

Coutinho is different gravy, I got to see his home debut... Unreal.

It's coming together slowly up there.

Pardew is useless. His teams carry no identity, they aren't winners, they don't play good football, they aren't attacking and they don't keep many clean-sheets.

Right !!!!!!

Their problem is down the wings, Downing and Enrique especially. They're not good enough.

Coutinho is different gravy, I got to see his home debut... Unreal.

It's coming together slowly up there.

I think a new CB, CM and Winger would be a good place to start.

Not sure Skrtel and Agger are good enough, Joe Allen is average and would like to see Christian Eriksen play in the middle with Gerrard and Lucas.

He seems to know the French league well and has a real eye for talent.

Director of football perhaps?

Just to add, Henderson is really coming on well in the last few months.

I think a new CB, CM and Winger would be a good place to start.

Not sure Skrtel and Agger are good enough, Joe Allen is average and would like to see Christian Eriksen play in the middle with Gerrard and Lucas.

Skrtel has been awful this season. Hopefully Man City will come in fro him again.

He seems to know the French league well and has a real eye for talent.

Director of football perhaps?

Just to add, Henderson is really coming on well in the last few months.

I think it's mainly down to Graham Carr.

Then again those french players haven't performed greatly since signing and the ones from last season have gone off the boil.

Cabaye is still a top player though imo.

Agreed Jordan, Henderson is showing some improvement but I still think he's not quite there yet. Eriksen and Jores Okore should be targets.

I think it's mainly down to Graham Carr.

Then again those french players haven't performed greatly since signing and the ones from last season have gone off the boil.

Cabaye is still a top player though imo.

Agreed Jordan, Henderson is showing some improvement but I still think he's not quite there yet. Eriksen and Jores Okore should be targets.

Two fm gods there! ;)

I get the impression Agger will be partnered by Ash Williams next season, Lucas has to stay fit if the challenge isn't to faulter.

Two fm gods there! ;)

I get the impression Agger will be partnered by Ash Williams next season, Lucas has to stay fit if the challenge isn't to faulter.

Reina, Johnson, Okore, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Eriksen, Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho

What would you think of that team Jord? 4-3-3. Enrique may be the weak spot.

Reina, Johnson, Okore, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Eriksen, Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho

Dortmund want Erikson as their replacement for Gotze. I would expect he would want Champions league football if he had any ambition.

True that, however I think Brendan Rodgers is good at player persuasion.

Playing in the PL might be what the lad is after though.

At Liverpool though? Unless he's a massive fan I can't see him going there. Stranger things have happened though.

If Newcastle play like that for the remainder they could be going down. Shocking performance!

Looks class, but don't think it would be 4-3-3 with Sturridge and Saurez. Lil'Phil would be in a free role behind them more centrally I would imagine.

Enrique is pants, Martin Kelly is good enough to cover GJ and I think one more forward (Borini might come good) is needed.

Archived