IGNORED

Highlights From The City Vs Huddersfield Contest

fka dagest

Firstly I was distracted by the beach ball as it hit me from behind. I think the colours were red, white, yellow and blue. I then noticed there was more than one. I really wished one would come my way again just so I could give it a playful jab. But alas no.

Secondly on the East End (sorry you'll have to bear with me here East Enders) there were at least 4 sea gulls on the stand. A couple jumped up and flew around a bit (mind the CIty ground-to-air missiles my feathered friends I thought). After a while they seemed to give up and moved on else where. I wondered where.

Thirdly and lastly, about half way through the second half I noticed a plastic/paper bag blowing about in front of the Atyeo. Up and down it went and then (causing a small private chuckle) it blew down the players' tunnel. What became of it in the end?

Did I miss anything?

And at one point, I spotted 3 seagulls flying over the stadium.

I'm not sure if they are the same seagulls I saw when we had Bolton at home the other week, but the one with the white feathers (they have been tinted slightly on the wings, a sort of brown colour - guessing it's a fashion thing, you know what kids are like these days) has got some moves.

One to keep an eye on, and I'd imagine he'd fit in with our new wage structure.

Firstly I was distracted by the beach ball as it hit me from behind. I think the colours were red, white, yellow and blue. I then noticed there was more than one. I really wished one would come my way again just so I could give it a playful jab. But alas no.

Secondly on the East End (sorry you'll have to bear with me here East Enders) there were at least 4 sea gulls on the stand. A couple jumped up and flew around a bit (mind the CIty ground-to-air missiles my feathered friends I thought). After a while they seemed to give up and moved on else where. I wondered where.

Thirdly and lastly, about half way through the second half I noticed a plastic/paper bag blowing about in front of the Atyeo. Up and down it went and then (causing a small private chuckle) it blew down the players' tunnel. What became of it in the end?

Did I miss anything?

Excellent write up but you seemed to have not noticed the interesting cloud formations.

Did I miss anything?

I saw that plastic bag and it kept me engrossed for quite a while. I missed the rest though, so you clearly had far more entertainment than I did today.

I saw that plastic bag and it kept me engrossed for quite a while. I missed the rest though, so you clearly had far more entertainment than I did today.

Was that the orange carrier bag?

Did you get it's squad number as I wanted to text my man of the match vote for it, but never did.

From my seat in the lower Dolman, on a clear day I normally see about 15 or 16 planes on the way to land at Bristol Airport. They have come along the M4 corridor or up from the Eastern part of the South Coast, and I would guess are somewhere over Hartcliffe when they come into view above the East End. Today was mainly clear but I didn't see any. The reason was that there was permanent cloud in that part of the sky all afternoon, that's my opinion. But maybe there was an air traffic control strike? Or were they grounded by Icelandic Volcano Ashcloud? Who knows?

From my seat in the lower Dolman, on a clear day I normally see about 15 or 16 planes on the way to land at Bristol Airport. They have come along the M4 corridor or up from the Eastern part of the South Coast, and I would guess are somewhere over Hartcliffe when they come into view above the East End. Today was mainly clear but I didn't see any. The reason was that there was permanent cloud in that part of the sky all afternoon, that's my opinion. But maybe there was an air traffic control strike? Or were they grounded by Icelandic Volcano Ashcloud? Who knows?

Maybe they were diverted due to a warning of high-altitude footballs - I believe it's called the Pulis Effect.

Didn't you see Points West last night? In light of the fact that our back 4 now insist on 'lumping it forward' at every opportunity, the civil aviation authority have declared most of South Bristol a 'no fly zone' when City are at home.

A difficult decision that may cost the local economy dearly, but they had to take action after a clearance by Lewin Nyatanga almost downed an EasyJet flight en route to Ibiza. In addition to the senseless loss of life, there were concerns that the amount of hair-gel and fake tan that could land in the area would cause an ecological disaster.

I saw at least 2 take off, flying over the East End towards the Dolman Stand, the first time i have ever seen this from my seat at the rear of the Atyeo, this was my highlight of the day it don't get much better than that doe's it :-/

I saw at least 2 take off, flying over the East End towards the Dolman Stand, the first time i have ever seen this from my seat at the rear of the Atyeo, this was my highlight of the day it don't get much better than that doe's it :-/

Would that be north-easterly or north-north-east?

Did I miss anything?

If you'd been paying attention you'd have seen 11 clowns on the pitch.

Archived