IGNORED

I Dont Care About Rest Of Season.

mikebrenn

even though the performance today lacked any kind of passion from the players,i realy dont care.infact i hope we get stuffed next week also.most of these players wont be here next season and they should be playing their hearts out to impress any watching scouts.if they dont get picked up they will be unemployed,which is what most deserve.one thing for sure i will be there and cant wait to see odriscols new look city.i think we will see a hard working.good passing side who will enjoy wearing the red shirt.out with the old and bring in the new.cant wait.

given a bit of time I agree we will see a good passing side and if SOD get that right plus gets a gem in even better.

That's what he knows how to do we..... just have to get on-board.... it is not going to be an easy ride, but a ride worth having it will be ............

your right it wont be easy but i think it will be entertaining and much better than the last 3 seasons.lets look at it as a new begining.i am 47 and i have seen it all before.part of being a city fan i am afraid.but city till i die.

given a bit of time I agree we will see a good passing side and if SOD get that right plus gets a gem in even better.

That's what he knows how to do we..... just have to get on-board.... it is not going to be an easy ride, but a ride worth having it will be ............

I hope you're bloody right. I'd had just about my fill of aimless long punts today.

Can't see it personally. Not been impressed with him

Archived