IGNORED

Kids In The Eastend

BUTOR

Aside from our teams gutless performance, I was rather pissed off by the majority of the 'netters' today, and particularly a small group of, let's just say unpleasant looking children in the right hand corner, who sung with half-broken scratchy voices and failed to start any chants despite their squeaky efforts throughout. They then led the what can only be described as a pathetic pitch invasion and marched towards the Huddersfield fans with some cringe-worthy chants and tried to begin a fight, despite the average age of the group being about 14 and the average height making Lee Johnson look like Jamie Mccombe. So overall, a Shite day out. :dance:

No doubt you were all young once, but then again perhaps you were not, you need to worry more about the shit overpaid knobs in red and black shirts.

I can't remember that far back Kenn.

That said, if I had started running at the away fans offering them a fight (as reported by someone on this thread), and my old man found out, I think I may have got a smacking :)

I can't remember that far back Kenn.

That said, if I had started running at the away fans offering them a fight (as reported by someone on this thread), and my old man found out, I think I may have got a smacking :)

What makes you think i can :laugh:, :D the secret is don't let your old man find out? :)

Archived