IGNORED

H Block

Forza Revolution

Haha happy to take the banter. This was taken before kick off but have had a good turn out on occasions. The regular season ticket holders gave it a good go home and away. Don't think the players giving us nothing to cheer about helped really.

Hopefully it will be buzzing again next season, A full AG woth fans there to witness our promotion and being crowned champions :fingerscrossed:

Haha happy to take the banter. This was taken before kick off but have had a good turn out on occasions. The regular season ticket holders gave it a good go home and away. Don't think the players giving us nothing to cheer about helped really.

We'll give it a go again next season. I'm renewing in same seat, have asked a couple of mates to do the same but they're all to tight to get ST.

What would make you / persuade you to sit in h block? Cheaper tickets, standing etc? Positive feedback welcomed? Still think it could work. Want to get a pub on board so we all drink together pre match and then sit together. Like the east end has the 3 lions

Sorry, but nothing could make me move down there. I'd go over the enclosure first. Something about that stand has never felt right for me since it was put up. Been in it twice and did not like it.

Doesn't mean I think you're wasting you're time though. You're perseverance is to be admired

Sorry, but nothing could make me move down there. I'd go over the enclosure first. Something about that stand has never felt right for me since it was put up. Been in it twice and did not like it.

Doesn't mean I think you're wasting you're time though. You're perseverance is to be admired

I think many many people, share the same view as you.

It would be the last place for me, the whole stand doesn't feel right. Even if the club gave free season tickets there, I don't think I could handle a season there.

At times it is painfull but honestly it can be a good crack, the banter is excellent, what some of the older guys come out with is brilliant - dont knock it till you try it !

real mix of age groups, all very keen but all share a passion

Is Drinking Cider that passion?

If it's the football you may need to see a doctor

Archived