IGNORED

What Happend To Our Drummers?

red66

Now I wasn't always a fan of drums in the stands,but I thought the last few home games was a decent atmosphere,but yesterday,with udds having one,I thought we missed our drummers,we tried hard to keep things going,but were drummed out,so where were they?

look yea i had family problems to sort yesterday which why couldnt turn up so gutted even if we did lose would still of loved it but truly sorry to the fans for not being there but my 2yr old daughter comes first as any parent would understand. as to the slaters number 1 we create atmosphere not ruin it like you 2. only been there wid drums last 5-6 games so how can we worse then others when other teams dnt bring drums bar huddersfield 3. if you dnt like the drums go elsewhere cause were staying there all next season n the one after the one after that to support our team be true fans not like all you fakers citys shit citys this n that dont need it we need support 4. weve been there 5-6 games now and its been buzzing more than ever each time and our teams played well and all the fans agree that the drums is good and keeps the atmosphere goin look at birmingham i rest my case o and thanks to all those who has supported us roll on next season :)

Moaned they can get tickets. DaveL gets tickets available, and they dont turn up!

I went to the club to buy tickets to find it was a nay. Once the Northerners couldn't shift their briefs there were some on sale. Too late arranged a day out with the family and others elsewhere. Packthegatemind ... City should get their own beat sorted out.

They have only been doing it a few games - give them time........ to be honest amount of abuse/stick they got from some on here think it's pretty brave of them to keep at it.

Perhaps a bit of practice in during the summer rather than at the ground would be better advised.

The lack of rhythm is as irritating as hearing a cat whaling in the middle of the night.

Perhaps a bit of practice in during the summer rather than at the ground would be better advised.

The lack of rhythm is as irritating as hearing a cat whaling in the middle of the night.

Whaling? Mine only goes after the goldfish :robbored:

look yea i had family problems to sort yesterday which why couldnt turn up so gutted even if we did lose would still of loved it but truly sorry to the fans for not being there but my 2yr old daughter comes first as any parent would understand. as to the slaters number 1 we create atmosphere not ruin it like you 2. only been there wid drums last 5-6 games so how can we worse then others when other teams dnt bring drums bar huddersfield 3. if you dnt like the drums go elsewhere cause were staying there all next season n the one after the one after that to support our team be true fans not like all you fakers citys shit citys this n that dont need it we need support 4. weve been there 5-6 games now and its been buzzing more than ever each time and our teams played well and all the fans agree that the drums is good and keeps the atmosphere goin look at birmingham i rest my case o and thanks to all those who has supported us roll on next season :)

keep it going thing you do a good job

thought the udders had the best away vocals all season mainly due to the drummer keeping it all together, thought they had some original songs aswell but couldnt understand that northern twang.Not a great supporter of the drum ie the blackpool donut drummer a couple of seasons ago boom boom boom for 90 mins, maybe we could sign cozy powell along with the rest of the cozies in the team

where you sit m8 and the lack of rhythm such as birmingham last game what was wrong there not having a go just trying put it right so everyones happy

I'm sure your drumming is much better than your typing style. Keep it up.

I thought Birmingham was fantastic, and yes keep on coming as it really does add to the atmosphere. Are you going to Charlton? Only I seem to remember them having a bloody annoying drum themselves which drummed us out just like Huddersfield's so would be good to have a rival drum! :boxing:

I thought Birmingham was fantastic, and yes keep on coming as it really does add to the atmosphere. Are you going to Charlton? Only I seem to remember them having a bloody annoying drum themselves which drummed us out just like Huddersfield's so would be good to have a rival drum!

i doubt we will be goin were on holiday that weekend we are trying to sort something but at the moment it doesnt look likely :( n thank you

Our drummers are shit.

I'm afraid they are put to shame by each and every visiting drummer.

Yet another failure connected to the club

we all hate gas scum we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum we all hate gas scum

were in league 1 and your in league 2,were in league 1 and your in league 2

we all hate gas scum we all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum we all hate gas scum

Didn't quite catch that, can you repeat please !

Archived