IGNORED

Harry Houdini

screech

Their players are bigger wasters than ours.

Fights between them over who earns what and none of them have any fight or spirit. What a shambles that club is.

He's the biggest myth in English football. I notice his mates in the media have backed right off since he never got anything out of the squad, they were all over the bloke when he started there, Harry this and that on the radio and Tv. The same ones who tried to talk him into getting the England job no less.

Always the same when it fails though, the players let him down, although a few weeks ago, it was the players have quality and the desire to get out of trouble. Watch him go bleating on about how tough it'll be (cue throwing more money at QPR) next season. He has a better squad than a lot of others in that league, he's just another average manager. It's excuse after excuse, they've chucked ridiculous money Redknapps way because he wanted the players, yet, he has managed an attrocious 4 wins since November.

Partly Hughes fault but harry also has to take much of the blame

As Screech said in his post Rednapp is a big myth Average manager Great with the press

His win % at Portsmouth,Spurs, West Ham and Bournemouth suggests he has a decent record. I'm not saying he is amazing but I think he is a decent manager and had he been at QPR at the start, they probably would have survived.

Partly Hughes fault but harry also has to take much of the blame

As Screech said in his post Rednapp is a big myth Average manager Great with the press

I agree. I really don't understand his appeal. He complains about the dressing room split between the big earners and everyone else, but who brought in the likes of Samba and Remy on (probably) mega bucks? Bizarre management.

Archived