IGNORED

Charlton Away - Many Going?

bcfcdeano

Good luck to all the folks who are going up and hope you enjoy your day, but your dedication deserves far better.

I was going to the match and booked a long weekend in London for me and the wife back in March. After watching that pathetic excuse for a performance yesterday, there's no way I'll be going anywhere near the Valley while I'm up there though.

London's got plenty more to offer than going and watching another 90 minutes like that piss take we had yesterday!

Not for me, rather save my money and put towards my season ticket, I only go to a few away games a season due to cost but if I got offered a ticket for free I wouldn't go after that totally inept display yesterday.

I'm going as a guest of Charltons shirt sponsors so free food and piss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeeeee haaaaaa

I'm going. Been planning to for a while and being as I haven't made a game since Derby away I want one last sing and a chance to voice my displeasure. Also would like to give Albert a send off as I can't imagine he will ever wear a city shirt again and he has been a rare shinning light in very dark times.

As I arrive in London town on the Friday I imagine I will be dressed as a hangover.

Archived