IGNORED

Rougier Farewell Photos

Jungle Jim

Guest NakedZiderFest

Yeah good luck Rouge - any idea where he will go next? I feel it's my duty to go and teach his new supporters the Groove.

I was hoping we would see Wilson go, and our next management team be a Claudio Ranieri/Tony Rougier double-act just for entertainment value really - imagine the press conferences!

Guest bristolbred

Unlike a few that i could mention, :laugh:

Tony Rougier did his best, gave his all, in such a small period of time!!, :laugh:

I for one, wish him well, and hope that the "grove" lives on!!, :grr:

Good Luck Rouge!!, :grr:

:laugh::laugh:

I rated Rouge, and thought a contract was on the cards, but c'mon: He was the worst City player on Sunday, totally marked out of the game!...it was his worst game in a City shirt, without a doubt! not what I expected from him at all!

Did he know he was going already, is the only question I'd ask?

Guest NakedZiderFest

Yeah anyone who has photos of themselves or anyone else they spotted Rouge Grooving before Sundays game please email them to hannahmorezider@hotmail.com and i'll try to put them on the website when I have chance...

I wonder if Rouge himself ever gets to see the Rouge Groove page? If you read this Tony, feel free to send any pictures of yourself Rouge Grooving to hannahmorezider@hotmail.com too

Rouge is gone, but the groove lives on...

I rated Rouge, and thought a contract was on the cards, but c'mon: He was the worst City player on Sunday, totally marked out of the game!...it was his worst game in a City shirt, without a doubt! not what I expected from him at all!

Did he know he was going already, is the only question I'd ask?

he did have a mare, I thought that question too, but surley they won't have told him before a play off final, would they!!!

I_am_red send them to the contact link on the hannahmorezider web site.

Guest NakedZiderFest

Cheers I will look out for the pictures...

Yeah Rouge had a quiet game on Sunday, I don't know why but that just happens to flair players like him now and again maybe (as with Murray, Goodridge, etc). Probably didnt help that he was on loan at Brighton for a few months last year, maybe their defence knew what to expect and how to take him out the game.

I can't believe they would have told him he was going to be released just before a play off final. Wilson was only saying how he wanted to keep him a few days before. Some of the HMZ team hired Ashton Gate out monday morning and I'm sure someone said they saw Rouge and asked if he was staying, and he said hopefully - he was in to speak to Wilson... Maybe Jungle can confirm/deny this?

i_am_red - how big are the files? I will clear out our zider inbox to make room for them. Anyone else with Rouge mask photos keep 'em coming!

Yes Rouge was awful on Sunday, and not much better when thrown up fron against Hartlepool. But why did we ever think he was any good as a striker - we basically signed him on the basis of his display against us for Brentford at home, but he played right wing that day as well.

It is a shame to see him go, I don't think he knew he was going before the final, if we had gone up we may have been able to keep him. But he certainly brightened up the end of our season, and good luck to him wherever he goes next.

Guest NakedZiderFest

I AM RED - yeah sorry ive messed something up, will sort out tonight so check back later this evening.

GRENADA RED - can you try again after 8pm and i'll clear some space and try to stick your photos on tonight?

Cheers!

Archived