IGNORED

I Wonder If Our Player/players Have Ever Thought Of Doing This?

EstoniaTallinnRed

Fan denyed the offer. BP pedigree club nr. 1 in Sweden signing everyone in the Stockholm area 7-8. Closely working with Man U.

Rovers scouted here in the seventees. Mate on trial. Us piss poor as always.

I think you will find that it says the players insisted on him taking up the offer. Good for him! Yes I agree City's scouting has left a lot to be desired, perhaps though they might have some Spanish players on trial for next season?

I thought you meant get a proper job and get in the real world

NO! I am not that cruel. do you think that most of this current squad could get a job outside of football? If they haven't got the brains to put a ball into the net more often than the other team, then what chance would they have in the real world????

Not sure we have ever had 1 fan turn up. The club have paid for travel occasionally in the past... I think. And players and managers paid for stranded fans to get home.

They may not do the business on the pitch, but they have put their hands in their wallets a couple of times.

Not sure we have ever had 1 fan turn up. The club have paid for travel occasionally in the past... I think. And players and managers paid for stranded fans to get home.

They may not do the business on the pitch, but they have put their hands in their wallets a couple of times.

Yes, I agree with you about stranded fans, but I think that was McKinnes who sorted them out. Re only one fan turning out, If they play as bad next season as they have played this, I think it's possible.

Yes, I agree with you about stranded fans, but I think that was McKinnes who sorted them out. Re only one fan turning out, If they play as bad next season as they have played this, I think it's possible.

Re 1 fan. :) maybe. But I am sure some of the super fans we have here that put down others as part timers wouldn't let the club down ;)

Archived