IGNORED

A Bit Of Lighthearted Fun

AshtonGreat

He'd've got seriously injured playing in this league.

Had he stayed fit though and been in top form, we'd've been top 6, as would any team with him in it. He can create things on his own.

He wouldn't have created much from full back. We would destroy him if he played here.

I say we would still have gone down.

He'd've got seriously injured playing in this league.

Had he stayed fit though and been in top form, we'd've been top 6, as would any team with him in it. He can create things on his own.

Rubbish. He gets kicked all over the place in La Liga. In a far worse league half of the defence won't get near him.

Messi and all the other sportsmen in Spain all took drugs, thats why Spain has won everything recently. Their entire team was high as ****.

Every single Spanish sportsman are drug cheats, EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Druggy Spanish, lazy druggy dirty cheating Spanish SCUM, Messi aswell, there is no way that skinny little fart could do what he did unless he was on drugs, just like that other cheating 5h1t Argi druggy Maradonna

its in their blood, they are jkust cheating druggy scum bags, Screw Spain, Screw Argintina, everything there have every done or won means nothing now becuase they ALL CHEATED!!!

and Explain how a short slow fat accountant like Iniesta plays at that level??? HES A FAT DRUG FUELED CHEAT!!!!!

Messi aint good enough for league 2 let alone Champ or prem, my 12 yr old nephew would batter the living shit out of him, hopefully break his skinny cheating Argi legs too

We would have been religated at Xmas had we played that druggy twig of a man

Messi aint good enough for league 2 let alone Champ or prem, my 12 yr old nephew would batter the living shit out of him, hopefully break his skinny cheating Argi legs too

We would have been religated at Xmas had we played that druggy twig of a man

Bad day then

Yeah, and OP said this was supposed to be fun, but i'm not laughing :angry:

Whats this about the Spanish doping scandal where blood bags are potentially going to be destroyed in order to keep some famous sports competitors out of the s***? Vaguely heard it on the radio earlier.. Andy Murray has spoken out about it.

Wasn't there also a case put towards Villareal when they came to prominence in la liga around 7/8 years ago.. They had the same doctor or something that was linked with Lance Armstrong in one way or another?

Whats this about the Spanish doping scandal where blood bags are potentially going to be destroyed in order to keep some famous sports competitors out of the s***? Vaguely heard it on the radio earlier.. Andy Murray has spoken out about it.

Wasn't there also a case put towards Villareal when they came to prominence in la liga around 7/8 years ago.. They had the same doctor or something that was linked with Lance Armstrong in one way or another?

Aye thats right, I'm reading about it all now, scary stuff. I dont doubt now there was a deep rooted problem in Spanish sport, and still is. Messi for instance pumped himself full of hormones paid for by Barca becuase he was too scrawny, thats OK, but what else? And all the other players, this 'evidence' suggests that it was widespread in top clubs. I don't know how UK and Spanish drug laws are differant exactly, but our pro's can prove they are clean from testing, the same can't be said for La Liga's so called icons.

So, they cant prove their innocence and we cant, or not aloud to prove their guilt, so i assume they are guilty becuase the whole thing just stinks to high heaven

nosmoke without fire, i'll assume the worst becuase this is typical behavior from the Spanish.

Aye thats right, I'm reading about it all now, scary stuff. I dont doubt now there was a deep rooted problem in Spanish sport, and still is. Messi for instance pumped himself full of hormones paid for by Barca becuase he was too scrawny, thats OK, but what else? And all the other players, this 'evidence' suggests that it was widespread in top clubs. I don't know how UK and Spanish drug laws are differant exactly, but our pro's can prove they are clean from testing, the same can't be said for La Liga's so called icons.

So, they cant prove their innocence and we cant, or not aloud to prove their guilt, so i assume they are guilty becuase the whole thing just stinks to high heaven

nosmoke without fire, i'll assume the worst becuase this is typical behavior from the Spanish.

Wtf?

Archived