IGNORED

Woolford & Bolasie

riddlesdown red

Popped along to the New Den last night for a bit of Saff London footie, Bolasie does have a few tricks but drifted out of the game after 20 mins Woolford came on and was largely non existent. I was hoping to see Palace get stuffed but Millwall for all their effort hardly created a chance. If we are looking for a centre back left sided then I thought Beevers played very well for Millwall and knowing their financial constraints probably not on a huge salary. Shittu took Murray right out of the game with his size and power and he never got a kick. Millwall were strong at the back and should just about stay up. Always interesting to watch ex city players Woolford is not liked that much by the locals and the fans were so volatile their sub forward was taken off 10 mins after coming on due to the abuse he got from the stands. Could never see that happening at AG

Popped along to the New Den last night for a bit of Saff London footie, Bolasie does have a few tricks but drifted out of the game after 20 mins Woolford came on and was largely non existent. I was hoping to see Palace get stuffed but Millwall for all their effort hardly created a chance. If we are looking for a centre back left sided then I thought Beevers played very well for Millwall and knowing their financial constraints probably not on a huge salary. Shittu took Murray right out of the game with his size and power and he never got a kick. Millwall were strong at the back and should just about stay up. Always interesting to watch ex city players Woolford is not liked that much by the locals and the fans were so volatile their sub forward was taken off 10 mins after coming on due to the abuse he got from the stands. Could never see that happening at AG

Can't see Beevers wanting to join us if they stay up.

As for Woolford we did well to give him away. He's rubbish I'm afraid. Seemed a nice bloke but average league 1 player at best.

Can't see Beevers wanting to join us if they stay up.

As for Woolford we did well to give him away. He's rubbish I'm afraid. Seemed a nice bloke but average league 1 player at best.

To be fair...he always tried hard..unlike some towards the end.

Archived