IGNORED

Who Can't Wait For Saturday's Game To Be Over?

I completely forgot we were even playing!

I keep thinking last Sat was the last game. I'm more interested in the top/bottom decider clashes!

Yep, feels like it's already finished for me.. can't be bothered with it, I more interested in the League 1 playoffs..

how sad is that!

I haven't really given Saturday's game any thought. The season was over weeks ago for us. It'll be a relief when the final whistle goes on Saturday. I hope it's the last time many of our players pull on a City shirt, but I'm not holding my breath. I said to my old man last night that I don't think I'll be able to muster any enthusiasm for next season unless all of our wasters are gone. I want next season to be a fresh start, but I fear we'll be stuck with some of the same old crap for a while longer.

This game means nothing but I don't believe for one minute there will be people who genuinely couldn't care less. I'm sure you'll all have a cheeky look at the score at some point.

I'm not particulary fussed about the season being over finally - more interested in the start of next season.

Really can't wait for the clear out to start and the rebuilding of the team to begin.

Least that's what I hope is going to happen.

Anyone agree?

Amen to that.

it wasn't long ago that a win against Wolves would have put us right back into the mix. To think we were talking about the relegation fight going to the last game, and here we are, possibly ending up 16 points adrift of the rest. A pathetic capitulation and I can honestly say I'm ashamed of this club at the moment and I consigned this season to the bin a few matches ago. I haven't brought myself to look at the league table for weeks and I can't ever remember that happening to me before.

I actually wonder if for the first time ever, the club would get a better uptake on season tickets if they announced which players they were GETTING RID OF, rather than who they were bringing in.

I really, really hope the chief wasters are long gone by the time the new season kicks off, because if they haven't, our problems will be far from over.

Really can't wait for the clear out to start and the rebuilding of the team to begin.

Least that's what I hope is going to happen.

Anyone agree?

Completely agree.Let's hope we will finally shut the door on the last 2-3 years of misery and mistakes and start building something to last .But let's make sure we get a centre half or two this summer.

Got train tickets to London Saturday.

8.00am out and last train home.

Probably won't be going to the game.

Afternoon around Carnaby st and the evening at Camden town.

I have a spare train ticket if anyone wants it.

I paid £23 for it.

Did the same mate

Back in March, I booked a hotel for 3 nights, so me and the wife could go to the match and enjoy a long weekend in London. I've also fancied going to the Portobello Rd antique market for some time and was a bit pissed off when I found out it's only held on Saturdays, so clashed with the match.

No prizes for guessing where I'll be on Saturday now and just to give a clue, it hasn't got Valley in the name!

• Admin

I completely forgot we were even playing!

I keep thinking last Sat was the last game.

I've been sat in close season mode for a few weeks now

Completely in agreement with you two

The only football I'll be watching in London this weekend is the Conference play off final on Sunday. To me our season ended the night we got relegated

Just think a team that was playing the equivilent of Blue Square South only a few years ago, could be up against the Mighty Gas next season!

Did the same mate

Back in March, I booked a hotel for 3 nights, so me and the wife could go to the match and enjoy a long weekend in London. I've also fancied going to the Portobello Rd antique market for some time and was a bit pissed off when I found out it's only held on Saturdays, so clashed with the match.

No prizes for guessing where I'll be on Saturday now and just to give a clue, it hasn't got Valley in the name!

You'll be looking at a load of old relics that nobody wants whatever venue you choose......

You'll be looking at a load of old relics that nobody wants whatever venue you choose......

:laugh:

Sort of true, but I'll bet there will at least be SOME offers for the stuff at the market!

The other advantage is, at least I won't get ******* angry every time I look at the antiques!!

Archived