IGNORED

Your All Smoking Crack!

Davros

If you think we are going to be able to turn over the number of players in the squad that we would like in a few months in the summer. Some of the players out of contract we want to keep and most of the ones that are in contract we don't want to keep and nobody else wants.

So I say if you think the squad will have more than 30% turn over your smoking crack IMHO. Plus I have not had this confirmed by anyone but I don't think I have heard any speak of significant relegation clauses in players contracts. So if that's the case and we were paying over the odds ala Peterborough 2.5K a week vs City 10K a week they are going to be hard to shift as well just like the last time good players will be cherry picked leaving us with the over paid shitters!.

Sorry just wanted to inject some reality into the were going to get rid of all the wasters come the summer debate :)

The forum hasn't seen a squabble over the correct use of English grammar for a while (unless I missed it). What do people think about 'Your all smoking crack'?

It's going to be a long summer, so we may as well vary the arguing.

Personally I've never smoked crack. I much prefer a small sherry.

The forum hasn't seen a squabble over the correct use of English grammar for a while (unless I missed it). What do people think about 'Your all smoking crack'?

It's going to be a long summer, so we may as well vary the arguing.

Personally I've never smoked crack. I much prefer a small sherry.

Do you know how fast I typed that, young man! You're a pedant!

17 players on contract

12 players out of contract

We can't afford Albert and the rest are shit.

Do nothing and 41 percent are out..

That's my point most of the ones you would like to keep are out of contract, do nothing and your left with the shit!

If you think we are going to be able to turn over the number of players in the squad that we would like in a few months in the summer. Some of the players out of contract we want to keep and most of the ones that are in contract we don't want to keep and nobody else wants.

So I say if you think the squad will have more than 30% turn over your smoking crack IMHO. Plus I have not had this confirmed by anyone but I don't think I have heard any speak of significant relegation clauses in players contracts. So if that's the case and we were paying over the odds ala Peterborough 2.5K a week vs City 10K a week they are going to be hard to shift as well just like the last time good players will be cherry picked leaving us with the over paid shitters!.

Sorry just wanted to inject some reality into the were going to get rid of all the wasters come the summer debate :)

yes youre right where on it ...you lick it

i think i must be! ive been watching this shite since the 80s it helps....

what on earth do people see in Anderson? For me he is totally anonymous in most games . Still, its all about opinions I suppose .

I'm quite taken aback by that. It's so far from what I see that it's unreal. In fairness he hasn't been so great recently but it's not like anyone else has been. I thought most of his performances until then made a mockery of McInnes' constant refusal to play him. As you say, it's all about opinions ^_^

"The vast majority of players would have all taken a 50% drop in their wages through the relegation clauses in their contracts. Therefore we'll shrink our wage bill by 50%," O'Driscoll explained.

Taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22313358

Before we worry about the players we should start by getting rid of our p----k of a manager,he doesent inspire me and it looks a bleak road ahead with him at the helm.

yes because we need a 6th manager in 3 years don't we

for a change why don't we actually give a manager a chance to re-build a squad instead of just papering over the cracks all the time,

You know what happened with the last manager we gave a bit of time too a promotion, a play-off final and a top 10 finish

Archived