IGNORED

Planning Permission For Ag Might Have Just Got Harder

Barrs Court Red

Reports coming out that the Green Party stands to do well from last nights elections.

Unfortunately that isnt good news for anyone wanting to develop something, own a car or live in Bristol. It certainly isnt good for s football club wanting to modernise, because any plans to increase capa ity will be objected on traffic grounds.

Your future could be soya milk, lentils and cycling.

Reports coming out that the Green Party stands to do well from last nights elections.

Unfortunately that isnt good news for anyone wanting to develop something, own a car or live in Bristol. It certainly isnt good for s football club wanting to modernise, because any plans to increase capa ity will be objected on traffic grounds.

AG re-devlopment Planning permission is pretty much crossing the T's and dotting the I's mate, We own all the land we wish to devlop on for a start, there isn't houseing on two sides of the ground that would obstruct sunlight (as with the Atyeo), and we have been granted planning persmission in the past for it,

Luckily it's SL's personal fortune then..

Still logged against the club though isn't it? I know he's saying he will never ask for it back, but its still debt in the clubs name.

I hope when/if we redo Ashton gate, when he says he will foot the bill, it will be that, and not more debt.

Still logged against the club though isn't it? I know he's saying he will never ask for it back, but its still debt in the clubs name.

I hope when/if we redo Ashton gate, when he says he will foot the bill, it will be that, and not more debt.

the planning stuff yes the land no thats owned by LLP (I think) which is seperate to the club

I don't think its a case of not likeing the gate, its more about letting the nimbys win

Pretty much. The club are just giving up and taking it, settling for second-best seems to be what Bristol City are getting good at.

I think now that we have the rugby club on board, in theory the debt is halved, as we will both be footing the bill to Bristol Sport Ventures or what ever the umbrella company Steve Lansdown set up is called.

The Green for Southville has already publicly said she's in favour of developing AG.

The Greens elected yesterday are both in North Bristol so really nothing to do with them, (so hopefully the **** who has been voted in for Ashley is reading that last bit).

Don't forget the weed smokers - the greens want to legalise weed.

Might be a more relaxed future...

The landowners will win eventually.

The Growth & Infrastructure Bill received Royal Ascent last week and will prove useful in their fight.

but can that bill be used in cases that are currently on appeal?,

I'm no legal expert but I don't think they can I think they have to use the law as it stood 4 years ago,

I reckon itll be leagal here within the next two parliments

maybe but I'm sure the noises the club and more importantly lansdown are making is if it doesn't go our way 100% no come backs with appeals etc in oct then we will redevlop,

I may have mis-read it with him

maybe but I'm sure the noises the club and more importantly lansdown are making is if it doesn't go our way 100% no come backs with appeals etc in oct then we will redevlop,

I may have mis-read it with him

Read the post.....

But anways, Ashton Vale will become housing. I have a feeling the football stadium was a trojan horse.

Archived