IGNORED

Sheffield Yeovil

Robin101

Cmon now Lee, you have had your fun, and we've all bit. Stop trying to defend your dad now. The joke is over. Please desist...

All GJ detractors always end up having to resort to cries of nepotism or cheap ad hominem attacks, because the facts don't back up their arguments.

All GJ detractors always end up having to resort to cries of nepotism or cheap ad hominem attacks, because the facts don't back up their arguments.

And all his true beleiver defenders come out with what you say every time.

Credit has been paid to his successes (except Robbored, and he has his reasons, which are none of my affair) but the brutal facts of life are he deserved the flick, the incident with Sproule was the final straw. We were going down, which by some miracle Millen stopped, twice, McInnes once and SOD couldnt sadly acheive. GJ has played his part in our downfall, summat you true beleivers are incapable of accepting. He deserved the sack.fact. so did the two predessors and three successors. fact. Facts are there for all but the truly deluded/blind/obsessed to see.

Diddums!! well at least he cared, if you ask me you should give him 5 minutes with our current hapless lot of money grabbing wasters.

Man's Game.

What a strange comment. If your boss said to you 'if you don't stack those shelves properly, I'm gonna kick you in the gonads' - and then he did kick you square in the plumbs, would you be thinking. ..

A) What a great manager, he knows how to motivate!

B) What a horrible bully, he has run out of ideas, I don't think I can work in this environment.

Answers on a postcard to the usual address.

And all his true beleiver defenders come out with what you say every time.

Credit has been paid to his successes (except Robbored, and he has his reasons, which are none of my affair) but the brutal facts of life are he deserved the flick, the incident with Sproule was the final straw. We were going down, which by some miracle Millen stopped, twice, McInnes once and SOD couldnt sadly acheive. GJ has played his part in our downfall, summat you true beleivers are incapable of accepting. He deserved the sack.fact. so did the two predessors and three successors. fact. Facts are there for all but the truly deluded/blind/obsessed to see.

Exactly,and Sproule wasn't the first to get a slap from Johnson, I seem to remember a few other incidents during his time.

One being when he allegedly kicked one of the young Charlton players we had here on loan.

Got to say, Madden and Ayling look quality!!

I've been singing the praises about Ayling and Upson on here many times before. In fact, as of about 3 years ago!

I was really hoping these were 2 players we'd be interested in signing (whether we stayed up or not), but with Yeovil likely to be a league above us I don't rate out chances if getting them.

2 very good players whom I wished we'd picked up a long time ago.

In SAF's case, about 27 years. He'll probably be found out soon.

The difference being that if you don;t put it in for SAF, you're out on your arse (Berbatov).

Whereas if you don;t put it in here....you get a new 3 year contract. :grr:

On another note, after watching the L1 pray offs, we have no chance next season, fast attacking play, players actually making runs for others to give them options.

I have faith in SOD but with the wasters still under contract, we will be found out big time again. :( :( :( :( :(

The reason we are in the position we are now is because of Johnson. I give him credit for the promotion and play offs but he just ran out of ideas and left us in a mess we have never recovered from. We would have been relegated that season had he stayed. So for us to stay in the Championship for a few extra years was remarkable. Mccinnes and Millen didn't deserve all the abuse they got.

The reason we are in the position we are now is because of Johnson. I give him credit for the promotion and play offs but he just ran out of ideas and left us in a mess we have never recovered from. We would have been relegated that season had he stayed. So for us to stay in the Championship for a few extra years was remarkable. Mccinnes and Millen didn't deserve all the abuse they got.

I blame Peter Doherty myself :grr:

I think he has selective memory problems, or is just talking merde!

The problem is with all you lot saying "we were going down whilst GJ was in charge" etc. is that it's a fallacy.

The fact remains WE DIDN'T GO DOWN.

I might as well argue that we were getting promoted to the premier league.

Speculation is pointless and largely irrelevant because the data speaks for itself: he was the best manager BCFC has had in 20yrs.

And cut it out with this ad homnien stuff.

Happy as a load of Zummerset Piggies in S***

The boys were immense today, very very proud of our lads, Wembley will be a fantastic day out and they deserve richly.

Again it will be a very hard game, I don't care who we play but would love to stick one up Andy "kiss the badge" Williams for his antics when he scored against us earlier in the season.

Still pinching myself

The boys were immense today, very very proud of our lads, Wembley will be a fantastic day out and they deserve richly.

Again it will be a very hard game, I don't care who we play but would love to stick one up Andy "kiss the badge" Williams for his antics when he scored against us earlier in the season.

Still pinching myself

Deserved congratulations, mate. Looks very like Brentford at the moment.

The problem is with all you lot saying "we were going down whilst GJ was in charge" etc. is that it's a fallacy.

Speculation is pointless and largely irrelevant because the data speaks for itself: he was the best manager BCFC has had in 20yrs.

Because we got rid.

We were heading down **** creak without a paddle but with a ****ing gurt big elephant in our boat.

Hypothetical though isn't it? We don't ACTUALLY know.

Very true BUT the signs were there.

Terrible football, no passion/determination/pride from the players....they didn;t want to play for GJ anymore, his 'hand grenades' had run out of BOOOOOM!!!.

They didn't believe what he was saying.

We didn't go down no, he was sacked before that possibility.

You use it as a user name!

Still pinching myself

What was it like standing next to thousands of "fans" who only turn up once a season?

Serious question.

What a load of rubbish. Mciness had all summer to change things and rebuild, but bought badly in the transfer market and kept a lot of the wasters instead of clearing them out. He deserves the abuse and so do the players.

The data was there and still is for all to see, can you get your head out of the ground?

In SAF's case, about 27 years. He'll probably be found out soon.

SAF knows when to get rid of a player or indeed players. I have never seen him go out and loan a player from a club, said player gets injured so goes back to the same club and tries out another. (Vokes, Maerhoffer)

You are a very silly man to even think what SAF does is even remotely close to GJ's way of doing things. Ferguson would never allow it to stew in the dressing room, if there is a problem in there, BOOM they vanish as quick as that. The trouble makers disappear, johnson gave them extended contracts.

SAF knows when to get rid of a player or indeed players. I have never seen him go out and loan a player from a club, said player gets injured so goes back to the same club and tries out another. (Vokes, Maerhoffer)

You are a very silly man to even think what SAF does is even remotely close to GJ's way of doing things. Ferguson would never allow it to stew in the dressing room, if there is a problem in there, BOOM they vanish as quick as that. The trouble makers disappear, johnson gave them extended contracts.

GJ encourages the trouble makers?? Do you remember what state the club was in before he arrived?? Nightly punch-ups in the city center? Our entire back four being arrested for ABH??

He sorted all that out and channelled all that energy into us being 90 minutes away from the premier league.

Archived