IGNORED

Posh Down!

Redrobbin

I don't think anyone apart from us this season deserved to go down.

But I must admit a wry smile did spread over my face when all the bottom three jostling had taken place and the posh's fate was sealed.

For only one (silly) reason that that tool Adrian Durham (talk sport) won't be quite so smug at the moment.

And I hope it lasts until Monday afternoon so I can smile again listening to him on this show with Darren rubbing it in.

Stop looking for excuses, Posh are a dirty bunch of *****, but our bollockless team did the damage to itself...

And yeah, tis good they are down, I can at least rip the piss out of a couple of um I know..

Good.

Horrible filthy bunch. Not a great club either. Never mind though, Daddy's boy will get all the help possible from SAF. As much as I dislike Posh and DF, I do have a lot of respect for Barry Fry and Darragh MacAnthony. Both good football men.

But I must admit a wry smile did spread over my face when all the bottom three jostling had taken place and the posh's fate was sealed.

For only one (silly) reason that that tool Adrian Durham (talk sport) won't be quite so smug at the moment.

And I hope it lasts until Monday afternoon so I can smile again listening to him on this show with Darren rubbing it in.

How much harder is league 1 going to be. Terrible teams have been replaced by half decent league 2 sides. Bournemouth and Donny up... Wolves, Utd Reseves down

Don't know what you're trying to get at here? Wouldn't necessarily say the relegated teams, bar Bury, are terrible - obviously this season yes, but not in general. Glad Bournemouth are up they have a strong team. Would also say that Peterborough were the best of the teams for us to come down. Obviously Wolves makes it hard. All in all it will be as tough as other not harder or not easier.

Don't know what you're trying to get at here? Wouldn't necessarily say the relegated teams, bar Bury, are terrible - obviously this season yes, but not in general. Glad Bournemouth are up they have a strong team. Would also say that Peterborough were the best of the teams for us to come down. Obviously Wolves makes it hard. All in all it will be as tough as other not harder or not easier.

Watch for Wolves to implode when they're in the bottom half in November.

Watch for Wolves to implode when they're in the bottom half in November.

There's something wrong at Wolves so by no means do I think they'll walk the league. However, being the size of club that they are most decent L1/L2 players will want to play for them so they will have the pick of players should they need to buy, and surely their income will be >5x that of some clubs in that L1 so they should be safe. I reckon they'll be like Forest and Leeds - stay for several seasons before inevitably going back up.

Posh finished 3rd from bottom

YES they did deserve to go down

There were 21 better teams than them

Yeah to some up; they were dirty bastards no doubt. When we played them at London rd.

Didn't see them at our place, but they did put up a good fight even after losing the first seven games of the season, and still finishing approx 13 pts clear of us.Just shows even though on grass we did deserve more, how far off the mark we were.

Archived