IGNORED

Boston Truth Revealed?

Keith_Lemon

• Admin

I think there should be a warning about graphic content.

Sone of hat is interesting though

So do these conspiracy people think a bomb went off or not?

Obviously you could argue for and against some of the things highlighted in those pictures.

How does a picture of that dead guy get leaked to the internet?

NR they are saying it is the other two guys who detonated the devices

Obviously you could argue for and against some of the things highlighted in those pictures.

How does a picture of that dead guy get leaked to the internet?

NR they are saying it is the other two guys who detonated the devices

There is websites that cater for that sort of thing. Vile stuff

Kind of reminds me of all the talk of a missle hitting the Pentagon. If the US Government are willing to fly planes into the WTC and kill innocent people, why go to great lengths to hide the other plane etc. and fire a missle into Washington?

That's what they want you to think!!!

It gives them a reason to kill innocent people in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq.

Kind of reminds me of all the talk of a missle hitting the Pentagon. If the US Government are willing to fly planes into the WTC and kill innocent people, why go to great lengths to hide the other plane etc. and fire a missle into Washington?

Two things that troubled me more about the pentagon hit was the inability to show any of the numerous CCTV images that would prove beyond doubt that a plane actually hit and several people witnessed a different flight path from the official report.

The other is the fact that many very experienced pilots have tried to replicate the exact flight path, speed and maneuvers of the plane in simulators and none can do it, although a pilot who struggled to fly a cesna at pilot school managed it perfectly.

Two things that troubled me more about the pentagon hit was the inability to show any of the numerous CCTV images that would prove beyond doubt that a plane actually hit and several people witnessed a different flight path from the official report.

The other is the fact that many very experienced pilots have tried to replicate the exact flight path, speed and maneuvers of the plane in simulators and none can do it, although a pilot who struggled to fly a cesna at pilot school managed it perfectly.

The CCTV may not be reliesed because of National Security

The fact that he wasn't an experanced pilot could be the very reason it couldn't be recreated by and expereanced pilot he may of lost control of the plane which is why it crashed into the pentagon and not say another skyscraper

Well in reality Bin Laden was created by the US when the CIA trained and armed the mujahedeen? To fight Russians.

Could he still be alive? There were proof of death photos. Theres not really much else that can be provided. Like everything, if people want to believe in something they will do, regardless of the evidence.

The CCTV may not be reliesed because of National Security

National Security is a favourite of the US government to cover up just about everything from UFO's to videoing police in the street. The fact is in this case it doesn't apply. The attacks were very public on the nation, there is nothing to be lost showing a plane hit the building. They say it happened, so release a video showing it hapened. There are tens of videos on the internet showing planes hit the towers, why isn't this a matter of national security?

The FBI took recordings from petrol stations, shops and there own Penatgon footage and never disclosed anything other than a security gate showing an explosion and an explosion from about a mile away from another.

The fact that he wasn't an experanced pilot could be the very reason it couldn't be recreated by and expereanced pilot he may of lost control of the plane which is why it crashed into the pentagon and not say another skyscraper

Not having that, at all. the target was the Pentagon. Experienced 757 pilots could not fly the same flight path at those speeds making the tight turns and the approach was so low that they managed to fly almost at ground level keeping it horizontal and never grazed the lawned area with the jet engines? And the hole it left was tiny in comparison to the size of the plane initially, there wasn't even holes where the engines smashed into the building. I don't usually buy into conspiracy theories, but, the official story of the pentagon hit smells badly.

Sorry to bring this up again but, the cynic in me says there is something very fishy about this............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22627923

Questioned the guy, and shot him dead. Knowing how the police are out there, any suspect to a terror led investigation would have been thoroughly searched no questions asked. Are they seriously expecting people to believe this man had a knife near him?

Sorry to bring this up again but, the cynic in me says there is something very fishy about this............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22627923

Questioned the guy, and shot him dead. Knowing how the police are out there, any suspect to a terror led investigation would have been thoroughly searched no questions asked. Are they seriously expecting people to believe this man had a knife near him?

And they don't know who shot the fatal bullet..... utter rubbish!!

Look at the bullet inside, look at the number on it and then look what gun it is from.

Archived