IGNORED

Dean Cox & Alan Judge

Supercity

You make me laugh..41 m in debt and you have the nerve to criticise us. You are back on the road to 82 again and good riddance.

Nice comment and thanks.

Perhaps our moderators need reminding of their own rules.

Supporters From Other Clubs

Supporters from other clubs are welcome to join otib.co.uk. However, they should remember this is a Bristol City forum and should post in a polite and respectful manner. Posters from other clubs who the moderators feel have only signed up to this forum to be disrespectful, will have their account dealt with in a manner the moderators consider appropriate.

Just ignore the gas loser, I really never understood the mentality of people who go on other clubs forums.

Back on topic, Judge is obviously out of our league now, Cox I simply don't know so can't comment.

What is certain with FFP and the result of relegation is that O'Driscoll will be shopping in this sort of market.

League One, Conference and League of Ireland players, plus possibly the odd youngster released from what we would have to realistically see as a bigger club now (such as Reading) are highly likely to be where this summer's signings will come from.

I wouldn't worry about friendly gas people. He said the same thing on another thread about us being mid table league one. When i gave him the facts he quickly retracted. The fact is he knows we historically push towards the top of league 1, and is just looking for a reaction. The green eyed monster always rares its ugly head with gasheads, makes me laugh.

The disrespect was shown by your own fans. Please look at my first input on this thread. I am not on here to gloat as we have nothing to gloat about other than you have been relegated from a league two leagues above us!!

I think this thread is an interesting subject which affects all football clubs.and it is interesting to see how supporters of your rivals are looking at themselves and how they see things being turned around.

Archived