IGNORED

Teams From Yesteryear.... Where Are They Now?

arpaul

With the final nail well and truly hammered into our already secured relegation, I was thinking how far we have regressed since our play off season, only five years ago.

I wondered how our fellow play off contenders have managed this season:

Obviously, Bristol City: 24th place finish and relegated. ten points from nearest side and 15 from safety.

But what of the others?

Hull City: 2nd place finish and promoted.

Watford: 3rd place finish and a play off berth (albeit with a borrowed squad)

Crystal Palace: 5th place finish and a play off berth.

I guess our three rivals from yesteryear have evolved with time, and continued to compete in the Championship.

My good wishes go out to Watford, Leicester and Brighton.

Let's hope Mr Poyet and his charges puts paid to that vile mans return to the top flight.

As for our great club, we can't survive by feeding off scraps from the top table, so we must now endure a torrid return to the dizzy height depths of third tier football.

The owner of Hull suggests he's spent £60,000,000 since he's held the reigns, and a second stint in the Premiier League is looming for their supporters.

With a £40,000,000 debt at City, I would suggest Mr Lansdown isn't too far behind Mr Aslam in his funding.

How can a football club get it so wrong?!!

League 1, here we come.

With the final nail well and truly hammered into our already secured relegation, I was thinking how far we have regressed since our play off season, only five years ago.

Obviously, Bristol City: 24th place finish and relegated. ten points from nearest side and 15 from safety.

But what of the others?

I guess our three rivals from yesteryear have evolved with time, and continued to compete in the Championship.

Let's hope Mr Poyet and his charges puts paid to that vile mans return to the top flight.

As for our great club, we can't survive by feeding off scraps from the top table, so we must now endure a torrid return to the dizzy height depths of third tier football.

The owner of Hull suggests he's spent £60,000,000 since he's held the reigns, and a second stint in the Premiier League is looming for their supporters.

With a £40,000,000 debt at City, I would suggest Mr Lansdown isn't too far behind Mr Aslam in his funding.

League 1, here we come.

I think Lansdown should address this question.Not only has he got it wrong but he has got it wrong so consistently.

But what of the others?

League 1, here we come.

Might be me being thick, but... Who?

Archived