IGNORED

The 1St Casualty Of The Revolution

Sargent Pepper

Highly rated goalkeeper coach Nigel Spink has left the club.

With all 3 goalkeepers out of contract are we gonna be playing run backs next season?

This doesn't make sense, so we're no longer going to be using a goal keeping coach? after conceding the most amount of goal in the football league? or maybe thats why hes leaving? god know, this club has me baffled on many things!!

This doesn't make sense, so we're no longer going to be using a goal keeping coach? after conceding the most amount of goal in the football league? or maybe thats why hes leaving? god know, this club has me baffled on many things!!

Maybe we are replacing him with a Goalkeeper Coach who isn't three stone overweight and doesn't look like he's just turned up straight from the pub with a Big Mac in his hand?

Highly rated goalkeeper coach Nigel Spink has left the club.

With all 3 goalkeepers out of contract are we gonna be playing run backs next season?

What's this all about? Your link goes straight to a Nigel Spink dvd for sale on Amazon- what source tells us Spink has left AG -nothing anywhere else that I can find!

What's this all about? Your link goes straight to a Nigel Spink dvd for sale on Amazon- what source tells us Spink has left AG -nothing anywhere else that I can find!

Spink's own twitter along with City officials wishing him the best etc. He's gone.

@dcastanheira30: @nigel_spink thanks for everything Skinksy. Learned a lot from you. Good luck with everything

@Kev_a_Smith: @nigel_spink top man, thanks for all of your help Nigel, all the very best for the future - what am going to do with that XXXL kit?!

It may be we've decided we can't afford the luxury of a goalkeeping coach any more, I'm sure we never used to have one before the Championship era

I'll just be the first person to say it now. David James to come back as GK coach?

It may be we've decided we can't afford the luxury of a goalkeeping coach any more, I'm sure we never used to have one before the Championship era

I thought Mike Gibson was keeper coach for years?

Maybe we are replacing him with a Goalkeeper Coach who isn't three stone overweight and doesn't look like he's just turned up straight from the pub with a Big Mac in his hand?

Haha harsh on big Nigel but made me laugh.

Needless to say when he is warming up the keepers on match day he hardly rushes around or has any urgency about him.

Slowly sauntering around before clipping a few balls in bless him. Good luck to him

Only three?

This season Yeovil, (you know the side who have finished 4th in the division we are now in and who could still go up), have had their usual sub keeper Gareth Stewart also doubling up as their goalkeeper coach.

Their first choice keeper Marek Stech has been an ever present, so it's a calculated risk to take but probably partially explains why they made a profit when we never do, doesn't it?

Archived