IGNORED

Robos Boot For Sale..........

cidernuta

Pity if they are the real ones. I saw him give them out at the end, and as I was walking out one chap was saying "Roberts just gave his boots to [girl's name]... yeah, he just walked up and gave them, she's really chuffed"

I hope that she only got one and is treasuring them, since that's what it sounded like to me, and it's someone else selling of this one.

Pity if they are the real ones. I saw him give them out at the end, and as I was walking out one chap was saying "Roberts just gave his boots to [girl's name]... yeah, he just walked up and gave them, she's really chuffed"

I hope that she only got one and is treasuring them, since that's what it sounded like to me, and it's someone else selling of this one.

that aint true mate. because he through them in to the front stand behind the goal and one city fan got them and my mate got them and he is the one trying to sell them because he needs money!

That's probably not a bad price, he only touched the ball twice ! :laugh:
That's one more time than I hope to on Saturday.

Don't worry D.M.; you can have my boots :laugh:

Guest stevey2005
oh you know whati mean " he threw them gently on to the concrete before the stands"
Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. so is there a link to this? does anyone know if theyre genuine?

My little boy would love one of robbo's boot's but i don't see why someone should make money out of it.

I don't suppose robbo would of expected his boot's to end up on ebay and will probably think twice before giving his kit away again. :laugh:

My little boy would love one of robbo's boot's but i don't see why someone should make money out of it.

I don't suppose robbo would of expected his boot's to end up on ebay and will probably think twice before giving his kit away again.

I agree with you there mate

Guest skybluelori

The right boot of Christian Roberts... Bristol Citys most prolific striker this season. Worn at the millanium stadium for there play off final match against Brighton. A perfact gift for a Bristol City fan or the perfact gift for a footy mad person.

i think she needs to attend a couple of english lessons

Archived