IGNORED

Order Of Importance

welldonejames

Anyone who cares about Bristol City more than their kids is a complete ****

Well said, Sir.

It's a different paradym, tbh, and I think we all know that.

Don't have kids yet but I'd go as far as saying I'd rather City relegated over even a R*vers kid coming down with a serious illness/sexual abuse etc.

Football's not a matter of life and death and that's where Shankley should have put the full stop.

1. bcfc

2. kids

3.mrs

4.shag tonight

5.work

in which order would you put these in on any given day and WHY ?

As I get older football becomes less and less of a priority, football comes way behind, my kid, wife, work. I still enjoy going and just had a good 2 days on the lash in London watching City but its not the major thing in my life anymore. I also want my kids to play sport rather than watch and as I would rather watch my kids than city it's quite possible In the future I will only go to a few games a season.

As I get older football becomes less and less of a priority, football comes way behind, my kid, wife, work. I still enjoy going and just had a good 2 days on the lash in London watching City but its not the major thing in my life anymore. I also want my kids to play sport rather than watch and as I would rather watch my kids than city it's quite possible In the future I will only go to a few games a season.

A sane post on OTIB, please ban him!

This club has had 45 plus years of me, while it will always be part of me it becomes an ever smaller part of me as the months go by.

The list of more important things in life also gets longer as time goes by as many young uns on here will find out.

The league/position even the players/manager makes no difference I will get there when I can as I always have done, albiet hardly at all at present

1. bcfc

2. kids

3.mrs

4.shag tonight

5.work

I'm recently separated, which makes things more complicated, so right now nos 3 and 4 are unlikely. I lost my job last year and am now a struggling self-employed chap, so it's probably 2-5-1

Well said, Sir.

It's a different paradym, tbh, and I think we all know that.

Don't have kids yet but I'd go as far as saying I'd rather City relegated over even a R*vers kid coming down with a serious illness/sexual abuse etc.

Football's not a matter of life and death and that's where Shankley should have put the full stop.

He was joking FFS.

I'm a 28 year old Rovers fan with kids and a Mrs and I can tell you even I would put City ahead of my ******* Mrs in the pecking order...

Probably the first time a sag on here has ever made me smile!

Fair play to you sir. :)

1. bcfc - hooked, inn'I :(

2. kids - none AFAIK :ph34r:

3.mrs - see 1

4.shag tonight - had one this morning, that'll do at my age

5.work - retired :)

As it comes really, except for 2.

1. bcfc - hooked, inn'I :(

2. kids - none AFAIK :ph34r:

3.mrs - see 1

4.shag tonight - had one this morning, that'll do at my age

5.work - retired :)

As it comes really, except for 2.

How is Horace these days?

I'm a 28 year old Rovers fan with kids and a Mrs and I can tell you even I would put City ahead of my ******* Mrs in the pecking order...

Superb!

As for me, my 3 little girls everytime, ahead of anyone / thing on the face of the planet!

Sadly, City would be 4th on my list, after the girls, the missus and work, a shag is a shag

Archived