IGNORED

Justin Bieber Update

fka dagest

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22425256

The vids worth a look:

Is the piano fake? Is he still singing despite his 'tackle'?

Shame he wasn't decked.

He is a disease, a barbie doll of music. Cannot sing and is just a money maker.

He does NOT sing live and everything is mimed, he occasionally sings the chorus.

Just shows how thick young girls are, cannot spot talent if it kicked them in the ass.

Shame he wasn't decked.

He is a disease, a barbie doll of music. Cannot sing and is just a money maker.

He does NOT sing live and everything is mimed, he occasionally sings the chorus.

Just shows how thick young girls are, cannot spot talent if it kicked them in the ass.

Ffs :D I don't like Justin Bieber at all but he clearly has talent, and can clearly sing. Problem is he ruins it by letting other people write songs for him and is symptomatic of the corporate crap that we get as "music" today, but who can honestly say they would turn down the fame and millions if it was offered to them?

Ffs :D I don't like Justin Bieber at all but he clearly has talent, and can clearly sing. Problem is he ruins it by letting other people write songs for him and is symptomatic of the corporate crap that we get as "music" today, but who can honestly say they would turn down the fame and millions if it was offered to them?

He cannot sing, I've unfortunately heard it. He's a product, pretty soft face, get the old auto tune out and hey presto; ca-ching!

He cannot sing, I've unfortunately heard it. He's a product, pretty soft face, get the old auto tune out and hey presto; ca-ching!

His singing is fine, he's not amazing but he can get by. He can also play a ****load of instruments, the kid has talent. Agree with you on everything else though.

All this auto tuned carp does my head in!!! I bet half these 'musicians' don't know what an acoustic guitar is! Today's music is just as bad as Fontaine Defending!

Rant Over :)

Exactly! Utter tosh it is. I hope it improves....

I heard the current pop princess of the uk.... emeli sande is also awful who relies heavily on auto tune. Some woman I know who was part of the closing ceremony of the Olympics said she was woeful and relied heavily on auto tune for the "live" performance! In rehearsals she was described as an out of tune karaoke singer.

I heard the current pop princess of the uk.... emeli sande is also awful who relies heavily on auto tune. Some woman I know who was part of the closing ceremony of the Olympics said she was woeful and relied heavily on auto tune for the "live" performance! In rehearsals she was described as an out of tune karaoke singer.

It's about right The genre of pop is just a money maker. Relying on fashion and different styles etc. Singing does not come into it as auto tune does the trick. As long as your a bit quirky, have your own shit colourful style, producers telling you what to sing and how to sing it you will go a long way. Pop is a product to put on the market.

One Direction is a perfect example, I mean **** me they are making a movie about them all ready.

He actually carried on singing, you can see him walk off to the right - fair play.

******* hate him though, Jake Bugg > Justin Bieber...

He may come across as arrogant Jake Bugg, but his music is very good.

Archived