IGNORED

Nicky Hunt, Jodie Morris And The Chocolate Teapots ..

Sixtyseconds

What creative alternative use could you have found for the wages these professionals took for looking unwell while playing for our club? Easy achievable stuff - Give the money to the supporters trust for the Atyeo statue and surfer, give every school kid in Bristol and further free scarves and badges (to hell with the Gas parents!), employ free coaches to coach kids in Greville Smythe park every weekend and school holiday night, free travel to an away game and free tickets for the kids, buy a premises for a pub/cafe/museum, give City's more creative fans money to get BCFC seen, sponsor local community events, buy a balloon with CAF written on it then fly it over BRFC and Swindon ... Still change from Nicky Hunt's wedge here!

I'd be astonished if Morris was on even close to Hunt's salary. Stewart however would have been.

Indeed, but neither played and both drew a wage. At least Stewart did get some game time for all those ££££.

We certainly have pissed away good money after bad in recent years.

Oh that nice Nicky Hunt, paid £500k here to do next to nothing due to 'personal issues' then goes on to gloat over our demise.

and don't get me started on his cars :grr:

Serious point. How many coaches full of part time could have been employed to coach kids for that? Parents have to pay hundreds a year to get kids coached in Bristol. The supporters trust will spend years getting a statue to honour Atyeo. I would put the stars in flash cars in the park once a month coaching kids for free.

Trouble with footballers in this country is that they take take take.

Do they ever give back to the fans that hand over their hard earned to watch them week in week out?

Do they care? No they don't give a shit. We are all mugs.

These over-paid balloons should be making significant contributions to supporter's initiatives. Trouble is they wouldn't have a clue what the fans were doing. They just don't care.

Trouble with footballers in this country is that they take take take.

Do they ever give back to the fans that hand over their hard earned to watch them week in week out?

Do they care? No they don't give a shit. We are all mugs.

These over-paid balloons should be making significant contributions to supporter's initiatives. Trouble is they wouldn't have a clue what the fans were doing. They just don't care.

Another reason to put the stars out in the park training kids. Terry Cooper used to do it. I fear Ashton boys under sevens would relentlessly out run them all unless a wad of twenties was nailed to the window frame of the park crapper.

I still find it hard to believe that Nicky "Drunken Moose" Hunt won 10 England U 21 Caps............still at the age of 29 he finally found his true level at Accrington Stanley ( I love the fact that he suffered concussion on his debut for them and ended up in Plymouth General Hospital........where after 3 or 4 Scans they were still trying to find his Frontal Lobe)

Archived