IGNORED

Do You Think Johnson Will Have The Last Laugh Over Us?

hippy273

I was thinking when Yeovil won yesterday, if GJ actually pulls off the spectacular again with a limited budget in the final. Could he succeed in keeping Yeovil in the Championship and possibly challenge the playoff's in the Championship again with them? I think he's learned a lot of lessons with us.

Much of our success went downhill when he parted ways i felt. Do you think if he gets promoted with Yeovil our reputation will be damaged a little? i already feel like we are a lesser club over them. I guess only time will tell.

I was thinking when Yeovil won yesterday, if GJ actually pulls off the spectacular again with a limited budget in the final. Could he succeed in keeping Yeovil in the Championship and possibly challenge the playoff's in the Championship again with them? I think he's learned a lot of lessons with us.

Much of our success went downhill when he parted ways i felt. Do you think if he gets promoted with Yeovil our reputation will be damaged a little? i already feel like we are a lesser club over them. I guess only time will tell.

Well put it like this , if he manages them as badly as he did us after the playoff final then they won't last long.

Everyone reluctantly knew that he had run out of ideas, the players, owner, fans & GJ himself.

Cast your minds back to the press conference with owner & manager present to announce his departure. Quite unprecedented nowadays.

The depth of feeling we had as fans for him was very deep but the sad look on SL's & GJ's faces that day showed the same feelings.

Seeing him turn up at Northampton & Peterborough he looked like a fish out of water.

I am glad he has got his old "mojo" back.

In a season of despair, being reminded of how well we conduct ourselves towards our manager from the owner/chairman down to us ordinary supporters makes me proud to be a Bristol City fan.

Archived