IGNORED

Win A Pair Of Adomah's Signed Boots!

Sargent Pepper

Hi all,

I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia back in March and have been in and out of the BRI Haematology hospital ever since for treatment and tests, missing our glorious (ahem) end of season run in.

Some very nice friends and fellow City fans have since been busy organising some fundraisers to help me and my young family through the difficult financial times that lie ahead. Some of you that drink in BS3 may have seen my ugly mug passed around on a bucket before the Sheffield Wednesday game. Thanks to all that could spare any cash that contributed to that.

This sunday the same venue see's another fundraiser where there will be entertainment and music from Daz who also has raised lots of money for local charities with his shows at the Colston Hall in recent years.

We also have a raffle where there are countless family tickets for local cinemas, farm parks, bowling, restaurants etc etc. A behind the scenes tour of the bbc in Bristol where you can watch a Points West show being broadcast, a pair of signed Tom Heaton's gloves,cases of booze, a DVD signed by Gary Johnson, signed Wurzels stuff and lots lots more.

Perhaps the best part will be the auction where (depending on how much is raised) you and up to 3 guests can have a trip on a private 42ft yacht from Portishead marina along the avon, under the suspension bridge and into the centre of Bristol. If the winning bid is of a certain amount the lucky winner can choose to have an all day champagne cruise across to Cardiff bay for some shopping and perhaps lunch in the yacht club before a slow evening cruise home. What better way to treat (get on the right side of) the Mrs when it's time to renew the season ticket?

Also in the auction will be a signed pair of Albert Adomah's African Cup of nation boots. Who knows, we may have a guest auctioneer show up as well.....

390745_10151541240461847_1727833780_n.jp

All of the details can be found on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/352647581502678/ or search for "super cider sunday for sarge"

We would love for people just to turn up to enjoy the excellent entertainment and a drink or two but if people cant attend but would like to take part in the raffle or auction they can message me on here and i will point them in the right direction.

Many thanks for reading. CTID :city:

417866_10152736153600478_976527385_n.jpg

Anyone on here going to attend?

Myself and "Glyn Riley" are for starters....

Indeed we are.

If anyone can make it (and who doesn't fancy a pint on a Sunday night to round the week off?) , pop on down , should be a good night.

We will bring down a framed signed shirt of The LDV Vans Trophy Final Millennium Stadium 2003

for auction.

We know Wayne through his grandparents George and Vi , who were massive Bristol City fans

All the best Wayne

Margaret and Colin

We will bring down a framed signed shirt of The LDV Vans Trophy Final Millennium Stadium 2003

for auction.

We know Wayne through his grandparents George and Vi , who were massive Bristol City fans

All the best Wayne

Margaret and Colin

Gutted I missed seeing you both but thank you for your kind donation.

The night was a great success, thanks to those that attended, bought raffle tickets and for the good wishes.

Gutted I missed seeing you both but thank you for your kind donation.

The night was a great success, thanks to those that attended, bought raffle tickets and for the good wishes.

Did the evening raise much cash wise?..

How much did Alberts boots go for?...

...finally Get Well & Best Wishes to all Bristol City fans who are ill or going through rough times at the moment, hope things improve soon for everyone.

Oh sorry forgot it was a raffle, was thinking AA's boots were auctioned.

Did the evening raise much cash wise?..

How much did Alberts boots go for?...

...finally Get Well & Best Wishes to all Bristol City fans who are ill or going through rough times at the moment, hope things improve soon for everyone.

Oh sorry forgot it was a raffle, was thinking AA's boots were auctioned.

The evening was a success , not sure of the final figure raised but believe it was in the region of £2K.

My son bought Alberts boots in the auction for £100.

If anyone is interested we have another fund raiser taking place at Bristol Manor Farm FC on Friday June 7th. No auctions but we have a local band playing live , Stonefaced. Still a few tickets left at £5 each , if anyone wants a ticket PM me and I'll leave the tickets at the door.

http://www.stonefaced.co.uk/

The evening was a success , not sure of the final figure raised but believe it was in the region of £2K.

My son bought Alberts boots in the auction for £100.

If anyone is interested we have another fund raiser taking place at Bristol Manor Farm FC on Friday June 7th. No auctions but we have a local band playing live , Stonefaced. Still a few tickets left at £5 each , if anyone wants a ticket PM me and I'll leave the tickets at the door.

http://www.stonefaced.co.uk/

Final plug for tonight's fundraiser. Raffle , live music & Alcohol , the perfect Friday evening !!

Tickets £5 on the door , live music from Stonefaced.

Archived