IGNORED

Behind The Scenes ?

Bourne End Red

For the past few seasons now at least, weve been hearing how there are problems behind the scenes etc etc.

What are these problems !!!

Someone in another post mentioned such when speaking to David James and this isnt the first time someones alluded to problems at the club.

Have these problems now gone/going or do we stll have them ?

I get that some dont want to reveal who their source is but if somebody could just give a rough idea of what the problems are because i would love to know.

PM me if u want to keep it off a forum i just want to know why the club i love hasnt seemed a happy place for quite a while now....

For the past few seasons now at least, weve been hearing how there are problems behind the scenes etc etc.

What are these problems !!!

Someone in another post mentioned such when speaking to David James and this isnt the first time someones alluded to problems at the club.

Have these problems now gone/going or do we stll have them ?

I get that some dont want to reveal who their source is but if somebody could just give a rough idea of what the problems are because i would love to know.

PM me if u want to keep it off a forum i just want to know why the club i love hasnt seemed a happy place for quite a while now....

You deserve a reply.

we all know what the problems are and one hopes that they are finally being addressed......... you no doubt have your own beliefs

It would probably be better to be more specific and then offer them for debate on here, you may get some positive replies or even negative replies but replies nonetheless

I think the point is finding a point of debate, you will then make friends from people that agree or very interesting posts from people that do not (that could still end up friends).

Either way, difficult people that at their heart are City will understand your point but may disagree and will tell you why they may or may not disagree and as stated others might totally get you........ expand our minds

This is what the forum is about.

As for me I post carp most of the time but just sometimes I post stuff which gets ignored but might just have some substance (hey I can deal with that)

The reason being I do get responses (sometimes by PM's) some times from replies to a post.

It's a roller-coaster on here, try not to get offended, if it's just really very personal then we have the MODS.

TO YOU AND ALL THAT POST >>>>>>>>> UP THE CITY!

You deserve a reply.

we all know what the problems are and one hopes that they are finally being addressed......... you no doubt have your own beliefs

It would probably be better to be more specific and then offer them for debate on here, you may get some positive replies or even negative replies but replies nonetheless

I think the point is finding a point of debate, you will then make friends from people that agree or very interesting posts from people that do not (that could still end up friends).

Either way, difficult people that at their heart are City will understand your point but may disagree and will tell you why they may or may not disagree and as stated others might totally get you........ expand our minds

This is what the forum is about.

As for me I post carp most of the time but just sometimes I post stuff which gets ignored but might just have some substance (hey I can deal with that)

The reason being I do get responses (sometimes by PM's) some times from replies to a post.

It's a roller-coaster on here, try not to get offended, if it's just really very personal then we have the MODS.

TO YOU AND ALL THAT POST >>>>>>>>> UP THE CITY!

Thanks for replying mate.

The thing is i have no idea what the problems are behind said scenes and thats what i was hoping for someone to enlighten.

I have heard things such as players having certain "clicks" like the scottish lads all sticking together etc.

But other than that no real idea what these big behind the scene problems are.

Mcinnes alluded to some sort of mess he inherited and i can see that with the playing staff, but the other problems im assuming are within the club, some say the club is rotten to the core etc and was hoping someone had some idea of what these problems are....

But would or should the spirit in the camp be all laughs and jollyness when the team is performing rubbish for so long?

Also if you had a colleague who lived 100 miles away and just commuted in and out for training and matches, might it make it a bit harder to integrate with him?

But would or should the spirit in the camp be all laughs and jollyness when the team is performing rubbish for so long?

Also if you had a colleague who lived 100 miles away and just commuted in and out for training and matches, might it make it a bit harder to integrate with him?

Like i said, i can understand the split with the players especially with the wages weve been paying some players !!!

I was alluding more to backroom staff, board etc.

Players can be shipped out (well some of them).

Just wanted to see what is so rotten, or is it just rumors and everything is starting to fall into place "behind the scenes".

To be fair there does seem to have been a massive overhaul with academy and coaches etc, so hopefully things are looking up.

Like i said, i can understand the split with the players especially with the wages weve been paying some players !!!

I was alluding more to backroom staff, board etc.

Players can be shipped out (well some of them).

Just wanted to see what is so rotten, or is it just rumors and everything is starting to fall into place "behind the scenes".

To be fair there does seem to have been a massive overhaul with academy and coaches etc, so hopefully things are looking up.

I don't think there's ever been much of a split in the back room staff area to be honest other then the bitter ones who have left the club, but you get that with every business in the world so must be take. With a pinch of salt

Hopefully the new broom of Burt, O'Driscoll and O'Kelly will have had time to look at the personalities in the squad and make judgements based on what they have seen over the last few months.

You're never going to get a totally harmonious dressing room; as in all workplaces there will be individuals who enjoy stirring things up but the management team have stressed that they are changing the 'DNA' of the playing staff and that includes the character of new players recruited.

Keith Burt made a very relevant point at the Fans Parliament meeting on Tuesday when he said that wherever Sam Allardyce went he always bought Kevin Nolan because he knew that Nolan would manage the players and that he would be a conduit between the players and the coaching staff. Sean also admitted that our current squad lacked a natural leader and that this was one of the things he was focused on addressing first.

it will be interesting to see who the new captain is next season as i suspect that it will be a new purchase.

Keith Burt made a very relevant point at the Fans Parliament meeting on Tuesday when he said that wherever Sam Allardyce went he always bought Kevin Nolan because he knew that Nolan would manage the players and that he would be a conduit between the players and the coaching staff. Sean also admitted that our current squad lacked a natural leader and that this was one of the things he was focused on addressing first.

it will be interesting to see who the new captain is next season as i suspect that it will be a new purchase.

Do you mean a Jody Morris type character?? ;)

Hopefully the new broom of Burt, O'Driscoll and O'Kelly will have had time to look at the personalities in the squad and make judgements based on what they have seen over the last few months.

You're never going to get a totally harmonious dressing room; as in all workplaces there will be individuals who enjoy stirring things up but the management team have stressed that they are changing the 'DNA' of the playing staff and that includes the character of new players recruited.

Some of us have been saying that for a long time and it is interesting that SOD seems to be the first Manager intending to address this issue. A good leader in the dressing room and out on the pitch can get 10% extra out of players, no doubt about that.

Archived