IGNORED

Albert Going Abroad ?

glynriley

I can see him going to a prem club this season, would be a steal now as im sure we would accept bids of 1.5 mil +. I reckon stoke might be the destination, hes big, strong and quick, pulis has come out and said he needs new players/wingers over the summer.

Would be such a loss but couldn't really blame him if he moved to Cardiff. They are a good, young side (though it pains me to say it) and I think he'd fit in well there. Wouldn't be a huge amount of pressure and in the Prem he could do a decent job. For 2m (i hope...) or so it would be a great signing.

We will do well to get £1.5m for him, very over-rated player, his game is based on his attacking work rate whilst technically not being the best player,

Wouldn't start for me over Anderson,

Another player who this season went missing when we needed him most, sell to the highest bidder and good luck to him

Would be such a loss but couldn't really blame him if he moved to Cardiff. They are a good, young side (though it pains me to say it) and I think he'd fit in well there. Wouldn't be a huge amount of pressure and in the Prem he could do a decent job. For 2m (i hope...) or so it would be a great signing.

Agreed. Cardiff would suit him and good luck if he goes there. He deserves to play in a good side, put the smile back on his face and play with confidence and freedom.

Sounds really bad, that really does indeed....

Albert needs to play for a top Championship club to see if he can do it week in, week out. It's hard in a struggling side to show all that you have. Just look at Bolasie.

Wouldn't be surprised if Palace come in for him as Zaha is leaving.

Archived