IGNORED

Man Ure Appoint Moyes

The Gasbuster

Chelsea title yet again for the special one.

They should have given the job to the fat Spanish waiter. At least he has experiance of winning and handling big name players.

Alhough joking aside, SAF will no doubt nuture Moyes while he gets used to the pressure of the biggest jib in football.

6 Year Contract

This will be interesting to see how it evolves.

I can see Ferguson still wanting to pull the strings from above. However, they both have a massive ego and I`m sure Moyes will want to do things his way.

Time will determine whether it is working or not.

I think Moyes is a good appointment, and realistically the only feasible one. It was clearly between him and Jose, and Mourinho isn't one for the long haul. He's had no bearing on academy or youth set ups anywhere he's been and generally falls out with people after a couple of years.

Mourinho just fits at Chelsea and he needs to get himself back there. I like him and I think he's a benefit to the Premier League but he's very abrasive.

As for Moyes, I can't tell you how pleased I am that you went for Tony Pulis.

Mourinio would be the better appointment if you wanted to start from scratch but this appointment looks like a coronation. Moyes will be guided by ferguson. I don't like united but I ferguson is good at what he does and I bet he had a lot of involvement in chosing moyes.

Manchester United have never had a manager from outside of the UK and Ireland. I don't see that changing for some time.

Mackay hasn't proven himself in the top flight yet.

Nor had Moyes when Everton appointed him.

I think Martinez would be a good choice , but wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a rabbitt out of the hat.

Roberto Martinez or Michael Laudrup are the favorites.

I'd like to see Laudrup at Everton and Martinez at Arsenal after Wenger.

Martinez to take over from Wenger? Is it April 1st?

Just a thought on the Everton job , hasn't Rafa said he wants to return to the city of Liverpool ?

That would be interesting.

It would but don't think it would be a 'good fit'

Archived