IGNORED

Championship Play Offs, Favourites

Swede

Brighton probably deserve it. I reckon Leicester will win it though. No hard feelings if they do win it, they have a good squad and are a big team. Would be crazy Watford going up with lower attendances than us. Also with Palace I would feel a little bitter - I don't consider them bigger than us!

I don't want Brighton to go up primarily because I've heard from a couple of sets of Brighton fans that they don't want to go up as they don't feel they'll stay there.

Leicester for me; purely because I thought they'd do the play-offs at the start of the season

Watford going up would be an insult to the english football network;

Palace go up? no thanks would be funny after all the over acheiveing they've been doing this season for them to squander it.

I don't want Brighton to go up primarily because I've heard from a couple of sets of Brighton fans that they don't want to go up as they don't feel they'll stay there.

Leicester for me; purely because I thought they'd do the play-offs at the start of the season

Watford going up would be an insult to the english football network;

Palace go up? no thanks would be funny after all the over acheiveing they've been doing this season for them to squander it.

I see Brighton as being quite similar in style to Swansea and see no reason they should fear the Premier League, i fully expect Cardiff, Norwich and Hull to be towards the bottom end of the Prem next season, plus Brighton have been knocking on the door the past few seasons so no time like the present.

I see Brighton as being quite similar in style to Swansea and see no reason they should fear the Premier League, i fully expect Cardiff, Norwich and Hull to be towards the bottom end of the Prem next season, plus Brighton have been knocking on the door the past few seasons so no time like the present.

This is only Brightons second season back in the championship - they've improved on a decent effort last season and I wouldn't be against them going up. They play decent football too.

As long as Palace don't go up then I don't really mind who does tbh.

As a city fan living near Brighton, and married into a family of Brighton fans, I have developed a soft spot for them (although the playoff defeat was tough to bear!)

They strike me as a club on an upward curve, who have approached rebuilding in the right way. Having spent years fighting for a new ground, they have now built a really impressive arena, the entire city is proud of the team and stadium and they have got a high quality footballing man, and a team that plays lovely football to boot. They are a real example of how to approach today's game from a footballing and business perspective and dare I say it, a great example for us to follow! - Rome wasn't built in a day, but it did last for 500 years when they got it right!

Best of luck brighton, hopefully we can follow your example!

This is only Brightons second season back in the championship - they've improved on a decent effort last season and I wouldn't be against them going up. They play decent football too.

As long as Palace don't go up then I don't really mind who does tbh.

Agreed.

Well........old school...... Watford because they finished third but Brighton because it is the pray-offs

And I can put the bitter taste away and they seem a nice bunch of boys :)

Best of a bad bunch?

BCFC would have been better but I understand we might just be pushing for promotion from the third division next year, the year after, the year after that, sometime...... and then it's only a season or two after that for the 1st Division (Old money) :)

UP THE CITY!

We will rise again!

Archived