IGNORED

Prowed To Be A Gashead

BS15_RED

That was on a fence in Clevedon, makes me laugh whenever I walk the dog past it, the owner has tried to paint over it...

Perhaps it was a member of the 'gas gang' that I've seen sprayed on a wall in Clevedon.

I suspect that may have been done by someone, who is one of the most intelligent Gasheads...

for a gash head you spend a lot of time on a city forum...why dont you change colours and have done with it?? go on you know you want to!!! go on try it you might like it!! ;)

for a gash head you spend a lot of time on a city forum...why dont you change colours and have done with it?? go on you know you want to!!! go on try it you might like it!! ;)

That's a very generous offer. Sadly I have a defective gene that makes me inclined to nautical gangsters and large chequered pattern shirts, whilst watching hoofball in a stadium stolen from the egg chasers.

That's a very generous offer. Sadly I have a defective gene that makes me inclined to nautical gangsters and large chequered pattern shirts, whilst watching hoofball in a stadium stolen from the egg chasers.

are you sure my little gash friend???.....i mean really sure,i will give you over the weekend to think about it.if you change youre mind i will be the first to salute you on youre very special day!! :yahoo::banana::banana::chant6ez::dance::clap::trumpet::city::city:

Make that man an honourary Cidered

The voice of reasoned Gasheadedness

I think its a spelling mistake, could it be that 'prowed' is when an ass head is almost touching cloth? ...

and 'prowed to be a gashead' is just the demented insane and confused dawbings of a constipated asshead of a Gashead with a painful pile irritating turd straining against the inner material of his keks?

(God I'm bored today! :) )

Archived