IGNORED

Stead Photographed In A Rovers Shirt!

The Exiled Robin

I was brought up in the 'Wood and went to a fancy dress party years and years ago in a sag T-shirt (borrowed obviously) and won the best fancy dress award!

The fact I had a bell end on my head and went as a 'total pr1ck' is my defence!

I washed for days and days afterwards TBH.

I was in a 5 a side team once with 4 sags.

They obviously decided our kit should be the hideous quarters, I of course refused so each week we'd play with 4 of us wearing 'their' kit and me resplendent in my 'Hirerite' 'Glyn Riley' kit - made the opposition teams smile!

Have never put a sag shirt on and never could, but fair play to Steady, he can take a joke....

To the fella that claims it proves stead us city as.......

of course he is ! Like all players! Deluded comes to mind... He's doing a job saying the right things ect in not doubting he has enjoyed his time down in Bristol and that but he,s no different to most players ... If he was so city he's take the pay cut and help u get back up , but he's so city he's back off up north to earn a few quid extra... Not that i blame him mind its just another job and if you can find a better paid job with a better company nearer to home you cant wait to move! A fan of gas or you lot would NEVER where the others colours!

I was brought up in the 'Wood and went to a fancy dress party years and years ago in a sag T-shirt (borrowed obviously) and won the best fancy dress award!

The fact I had a bell end on my head and went as a 'total pr1ck' is my defence!

I washed for days and days afterwards TBH.

i like it !!! hes going to come out in lumps and bumps!i hope hes got plenty of cream for when the rash kicks in :gasmask::shocking::shocking:

of course he is ! Like all players! Deluded comes to mind... He's doing a job saying the right things ect in not doubting he has enjoyed his time down in Bristol and that but he,s no different to most players ... If he was so city he's take the pay cut and help u get back up , but he's so city he's back off up north to earn a few quid extra... Not that i blame him mind its just another job and if you can find a better paid job with a better company nearer to home you cant wait to move! A fan of gas or you lot would NEVER where the others colours!

Um, he's going back to where he comes from, yes for championship football, but also to be closer to his family. Is he as city as us...of course he isn't, but he's more red than any other city player other than skuse and carey

of course he is ! Like all players! Deluded comes to mind... He's doing a job saying the right things ect in not doubting he has enjoyed his time down in Bristol and that but he,s no different to most players ... If he was so city he's take the pay cut and help u get back up , but he's so city he's back off up north to earn a few quid extra.

I know plenty of Gasheads who labour under the false belief that representing Rovers and the self obsessed fans is such an honour that they are "forever Gas, who HATE the sh1t blah, blah, blah"...your lot are the worst for it.

Very few players who start as outsiders have a real connection with the clubs they play for nowadays, it's about picking up a wage first and foremost. Steads attitude and effort makes me think that he does care more than others but we all know that realitys of the situation.

Did Holloway apply for the Rovers managers job the last time it was available?

Doubt it.

Pretty funny....but to the ones who say he is so "City through and through"....dont make me laugh.

Love to know who said he is city through and through. I thought everyone knew he was and always will be a Huddersfield fan. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a soft spot for us though.

Love to know who said he is city through and through. I thought everyone knew he was and always will be a Huddersfield fan. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a soft spot for us though.

If he goes back to Huddersfield, ill take my hat off to him.

Anywhere else, he just proves he is like every other footballer who goes where they offer more pennies

Me and Cole used to have to wear a rovers away kit when we were playing for Yate Utd under 9's/10's/. Mainly because we had Ian Alexander as manager (Brian parkin and twentystone used to help coach sometimes which made it worse) his son/son's in the team along with Geoff twentystone's son Mark. Was not a great time being the only two or three city fans in our team packed with gasheads.

If he goes back to Huddersfield, ill take my hat off to him.

Anywhere else, he just proves he is like every other footballer who goes where they offer more pennies

I guess that depends if they want him.

I dare say he is going back up north to be nearer friends and family. He was always back up their in his free time. Seems a bit of a family man. Always out doing stuff with the kids.

I've worn a number of Wycombe kits in my time - we used to work with the team doctor, and borrow their kits for works matches

No biggy

As for Steady wearing a Gas kit - it's a shame he's not staying, but as a footballer who's had a few teams, it's hardly the eternal shame that it would be for a true red

And he's not "City through and through", he's never claimed to be - he's an 'udders fan, isn't he?

Archived