IGNORED

Feel Good Factor

Swede

Look, there will be a lot of players leaving this summer & some how the club have to get the "feel good factor" back in to the fans.

Quite apart from a terrible season where we just didn't compete, we have had to endure our biggest rivals being crowned as champions and having a reminder of what could have been get the second spot.

To rub it in further little Yeovil could be above us next year!

We all have to sit tight, ride it out and be ready to come back stronger next season .

More than ever, the club HAS to take this opportunity to engage with fans and that goes for SoD too whether he likes it or not.

One thing is for certain though, I would suspect that before the team goes out to Africa we will have some players in so I would anticipate a busy early summer.

Look, there will be a lot of players leaving this summer & some how the club have to get the "feel good factor" back in to the fans.

Quite apart from a terrible season where we just didn't compete, we have had to endure our biggest rivals being crowned as champions and having a reminder of what could have been get the second spot.

To rub it in further little Yeovil could be above us next year!

We all have to sit tight, ride it out and be ready to come back stronger next season .

More than ever, the club HAS to take this opportunity to engage with fans and that goes for SoD too whether he likes it or not.

One thing is for certain though, I would suspect that before the team goes out to Africa we will have some players in so I would anticipate a busy early summer.

I am excited by the what the summer could potentially bring.

I know I will be disappointed though when the likes of Pearson, Killa, Foster are unable to be moved on. I just hope we get it right in the transfer market. Lot's of cheap young local talent right under our noses at the moment. If we are not in the market for at least some players of this ilk I will be annoyed.

I just hope it's not just all talk. I appreciate things will take time, but as long as there is evidence we are trying to change rather than just talk we can all be hopeful.

Archived