IGNORED

Quick Question....

Lita For Congo

After all this Negativaty, on the way home from Football Training, i remembered that Leon Knights penalty on Sunday was his 10th of the season. He has scored 25(?) Goals this season. Now Kiddies, if 10 of those 25 Goals were penaltys, how many was scored from Open Play? That right, 15. Now call me old fashioned, but Lee Peacock as scored Zero Goals from the spot and scored 16 Goals this season. Now wouldnt that mean that Mr Knight had scored less than the "Useless" Peacock?

I know what the inevitable Answer will be, "but he didnt get in the box enough to get those penaltys". My simple answer to that is, there is another 9 players out there who could, realistically get a penalty as well.

Guest bcfcsols

Very interesting Congo. I was thinking earlier about Knights 9 (or ten:() penalties to our 0 being a symbol of oiur luck all season and I noticed that despite spending more than half the season on the bench, Lee Miller is in fact our most fouled player. Maybe our lack of penalties has bolied down not to luck or biased refereeing, but the fact that Wilson refuses to play players who have a positive effect. :laugh:

Yes i would have Peacock in the side rather than knight anyday... :laugh:

Oh without question, i would have Knight any day, but what people dont relize, he was moved upfront as a target man at Mansfield after playing in a central midfield role. Now to be honest, i would say next season play Gillespie and another new striker or Roberts with Peacock as an Attacking Midfielder, the posistion where he 1st started to play and knock the goals in for Mansfield.

Guest bcfcsols
good point, but sols you aint seen congo's reply to your other thread! :P:laugh:

Just seen it! I have literally soiled my pants due to your unrivalled wittiness.

Fits of laughter :laugh:

I don't think that peacock could have really proved himself as a midfielder at Midfielder seeing as they were knocking around in the third. He doesn't look like he would be a very good midfielder.

Leon Knight is pretty average really, never looked threatening against us when we played them, only scored two penaltys against us.

After all this Negativaty, on the way home from Football Training, i remembered that Leon Knights penalty on Sunday was his 10th of the season. He has scored 25(?) Goals this season. Now Kiddies, if 10 of those 25 Goals were penaltys, how many was scored from Open Play? That right, 15. Now call me old fashioned, but Lee Peacock as scored Zero Goals from the spot and scored 16 Goals this season. Now wouldnt that mean that Mr Knight had scored less than the "Useless" Peacock?

I know what the inevitable Answer will be, "but he didnt get in the box enough to get those penaltys". My simple answer to that is, there is another 9 players out there who could, realistically get a penalty as well.

Well said

I don't think that peacock could have really proved himself as a midfielder at Midfielder seeing as they were knocking around in the third. He doesn't look like he would be a very good midfielder.

Leon Knight is pretty average really, never looked threatening against us when we played them, only scored two penaltys against us.

True, but he is top scorer in the league and if Lee Peacock and the other players included would of got in the box more, Peacock would be on 25 goals or whatever it was.

Archived