IGNORED

Non Football, But City Fans, ( Well Mostly ) Introducing Bright Street

Tall King Blox

Bright Street, as far as i am aware the only band that is almost wholey made up of our fans are playing The Louisianna, bathhurst basin this saturday, topping a four band treat of mayhem, ( mostly means the drummer is GAS ) but louie is massive on the skins so respect...if you got time to have a look give them a peep, sorry mods if this seems like a snyde ad, but they are all my friends and need support, delete if you feel appropiate, footy's over

Bright Street, as far as i am aware the only band that is almost wholey made up of our fans are playing The Louisianna, bathhurst basin this saturday, topping a four band treat of mayhem, ( mostly means the drummer is GAS ) but louie is massive on the skins so respect...if you got time to have a look give them a peep, sorry mods if this seems like a snyde ad, but they are all my friends and need support, delete if you feel appropiate, footy's over

You old groupie.

All their own stuff, (heavy indie) with the odd bit of oasis thrown in to keep the punters on side, christ i aint bought a single in years, get well soon you old rocker x

What is this"single"you talk about.

Sorry fella, twas a play on words, EMB said he was getting over "shingles"....or was that a piss take ?

Only joking I have about 50 singles,I haven't played them for about 20 years though,no record player.

Archived