IGNORED

Hope We Got A Sell On Clause For Bolasie

i hate you butler

Anyone else think Brighton were a little too confident and a little too smug after the first leg?

Nice to see them suffering some play off pain (yes, I'm still bitter from the reaction of their fans outside the Millennium Stadium in 2004). Shame it had to be Palace / Holloway to inflict it, but there you go.

Did anyone here watch the game?! He was truly awful in both games, that cross was his only contribution in either game.

Granted it turned out to be a telling one but I don't see why he's being hyped up here for delivering one great pass, because he did nothing else.

as per title but probably not knowing our club

Yes pretty much every young player that we sell has a sell on clause

In fact the only time we made that mistake was with Andy cole a very long time before this board were even at the club

Let's just say the ones I encountered weren't particularly gracious winners (much less so than Hull in 2008).

Have met plenty of Brighton fans on my England travels too, a good number of them seem to ooze smugness and superiority.

That surprises me, only for the fact that as I remember , City fans weren't in much of a mood to have the piss ripped out of them (if you know what I mean).

That surprises me, only for the fact that as I remember , City fans weren't in much of a mood to have the piss ripped out of them (if you know what I mean).

Horrible day, horrible memories. We didn't hang around long after the final whistle - only as long as it took to get back to the car in Sophia Gardens, then out of Cardiff and back across the bridge as quickly as we could.

As you allude to, there was a horrible atmosphere after the game and I'm surprised there wasn't more trouble than there was. I think I was just unlucky to encounter a few Brighton fans who'd also opted for a quick getaway and who took the opportunity to rub noses in it.

To top the day off I remember seeing a bloke in a Rovers shirt standing on a motorway bridge on the M4 (near the Almondsbury interchange) looking as pleased as punch, no doubt waiting for the City supporter coaches to pass.

Horrible day, horrible memories. We didn't hang around long after the final whistle - only as long as it took to get back to the car in Sophia Gardens, then out of Cardiff and back across the bridge as quickly as we could.

As you allude to, there was a horrible atmosphere after the game and I'm surprised there wasn't more trouble than there was. I think I was just unlucky to encounter a few Brighton fans who'd also opted for a quick getaway and who took the opportunity to rub noses in it.

To top the day off I remember seeing a bloke in a Rovers shirt standing on a motorway bridge on the M4 (near the Almondsbury interchange) looking as pleased as punch, no doubt waiting for the City supporter coaches to pass.

That reminds me of another PO loss. Coming back from Walsall turned off the M4 roundabout at Tormarton just in time to see a couple of blue ***** attaching a banner to the roundabout. Unfortunately for them they didn't see our two cars pull up abrupt;y and, er...ruin their little celebration !

Edit. Actually, thinking about it ,it must have been the Brentford semi .

Have met plenty of Brighton fans on my England travels too, a good number of them seem to ooze smugness and superiority.

That's not the worst thing that oozes out of many Brighton fans, I'm sure... :/

Anyone else think Brighton were a little too confident and a little too smug after the first leg?

Nice to see them suffering some play off pain (yes, I'm still bitter from the reaction of their fans outside the Millennium Stadium in 2004). Shame it had to be Palace / Holloway to inflict it, but there you go.

Yes I still remember those smug gits from 2004 too.

Hence that's why I wanted Leicester to win the play offs because I detest the other three clubs for various reasons

What is stopping Udinese (assuming they win the final) from looking at both the serie A & the Premier League and deciding that they have a better chance of finishing the highest in our league and suddenly "transferring" their first team to watford.

This team was close to the wall and may well of finished below us without the player injection.

Its an absolute joke

Archived