IGNORED

Benfica V Chelsea

InCider

If Chelsea win they will technically hold both the champs league and the Europa league until the champs league final. Has anyone ever done that before?

No, because no champions league winner previously has been so poor as to exit the group stage the season after.

Still, Chelsea fans must be proud. "They know what they are, they know what they are. Champions of the worst teams in European Cup football. They know what they are" I hate that vile club. Shame because they used to have a bit of class.

Benfica must be gutted mind.

No, because no champions league winner previously has been so poor as to exit the group stage the season after.

Still, Chelsea fans must be proud. "They know what they are, they know what they are. Champions of the worst teams in European Cup football. They know what they are" I hate that vile club. Shame because they used to have a bit of class.

Benfica must be gutted mind.

Chelsea have never had class

You only have to look at the club captain to know every thing about the scum what is chelsea

Chelsea have never had class

You only have to look at the club captain to know every thing about the scum what is chelsea

I was thinking more when they had players like Vialli, Di Matteo, Gullitt.

Agree about captain. He got over his injury quickly at the end though.

Archived