IGNORED

Syria

Barrs Court Red

Most people in this country are weary of wars after the last 12 years.

To me, Afghanistan and Iraq were noble causes, despite the end results not being what we had hoped for.

Libya was different as it avoided our troops getting involved on the ground.

France has certainly done her bit in Mali recently.

The U.K, France and the U.S. have done more than their fair share in recent conflicts, with very little gratitude.

It is time for some other nations to do their bit instead of us, ie the rest of Europe for a start.

Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark to name just a few, and perhaps some from eastern Europe. Even Russia before us, yet again !!

Or better still get some of these "neutral" countries involved, who never do anything to help anybody. Ireland, Switzerland, Sweden etc..

Let some of these countries put up wth the resultant terrorist attacks, as well.

To me, Afghanistan and Iraq were noble causes, despite the end results not being what we had hoped for.

The U.K, France and the U.S. have done more than their fair share in recent conflicts, with very little gratitude.

It is time for some other nations to do their bit instead of us, ie the rest of Europe for a start.

Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark to name just a few, and perhaps some from eastern Europe. Even Russia before us, yet again !!

Or better still get some of these "neutral" countries involved, who never do anything to help anybody. Ireland, Switzerland, Sweden etc..

Let some of these countries put up wth the resultant terrorist attacks, as well.

I think Germany can not go to war because of WW2 or am I wrong?

How the hell was Iraq a noble cause?

Why don't we stop poking our nose in other peoples business and concentrate on our own problems !

Obama at least seems to be awake to the fact that the Yanks meddling in the middle east will come back to bite them eventually.

The UN should have gone in much sooner, same as in Hebephrenic.

Aye, its too late now and really, its not our problem. The UN are an embarrassment to the human race and just a joke, expect no help from them.

Been at war for 1000's of years, still at it and will always be fighting among themselves with or without the west, and what would be in it for us anyways, more resentment, more attacks in the UK, and goodwill does not pay for an army, we cant afford to send troops and give free weps to terrorists,.

This is what annoys me, we were told that we would get oil for liberating Iraq, but where is our oil then? Where is our reward?

If we go in and help, we should do it, do it properly and take the spoils of war.

I dont mean we go in 12th century style plundering and raping as we go, but we need somthing in return, what though? Could we sell them instead of give? Profit is not a dirty word is it? Lets not kid ourselves, war is good for business and advancement, but it does not sit well on the conceience I admit. The rebels are not to be trusted and giving them arms or selling them is madness, if we arm them we are proxy war with Russia, so we will do nothing but observe the losses and say how awful it is. Would anyone care if they didn't know out of interest? I blame the media, for eveerything. The are forcing me to give a shit. If war comes to our shore then so beit, we are being overrun as powerless, no paralised to act, no money for border control and proper screening etc I dont recognize my town anymore, call it multiculturalism or wahtever you want, its political spin, a word for 'lost borders' in the same way Natwest/RBOS is conveniently refered to as the taxpayers bank. EU rerundium, you are dreaming, lads. It will never ever happen, yet we still believe we might get it. They take us for fools this current political, financial and social elite of toffs, and now they want us to pay for weps to kill a legitimate dictator by arming terrorists I dispair too.

Archived