IGNORED

Who Would You Like For The First Game?

harvey54

I know its just a month until the fixtures come out but who would you like first up?

For me its a home game against someone who will bring a few fans and make it a good atmosphere.

I don't fancy a local derby or Wolves or Peterboro but i would be happy with Coventry City. Would be a decent game I reckon.

Colchester or Shrewsbury at home. Why? Because I think they will be two of the weakest teams in the league next season, and I think a good win can do wonders for momentum and confidence. I wouldn't want any of the promoted teams, as they'd be well up for it, or any of the relegated of established L1 teams. I think we may need a little time to gel with all the likely changes.

Aren't we certain to be at home with the balloon fiesta being the following week?

I think you are right, season kicks off Sat 3rd Aug, balloons the following w/e. I think we will get Brentford!

I think you are right, season kicks off Sat 3rd Aug, balloons the following w/e. I think we will get Brentford!

yeah the baloon fiesta is always more like a warzone or a riot than any family event, they definitely need 100s of police for that

yeah the baloon fiesta is always more like a warzone or a riot than any family event, they definitely need 100s of police for that

The traffic would be horrendous with near on a sell out at our place!

It's not the policing though is it, it's the parking and traffic in surrounding areas. Extra people are turning up for the early evening assents to get a space for the night glow and it's chaos without throwing in football traffic too. At least the Red Arrows aren't on a Saturday this year, Friday instead.

Colchester at home. We need to hit the ground running and make a good start. Hopefully they could provide not so tough opposition!!

Norwich prob thought the same a few seasons back.......

Archived