IGNORED

List Of Suggested And Potential Transfer Targets

ciderbeans

Ha ha ha. Fool!! Have you seen Sercombe play?

I meant in terms of local academy lad played a few hundred games in midfield.

If you're intimating Sercombe has more passing ability than Skuse and Cole is just a ball-winner, perhaps but I feel Cole was actually a calming influence in the middle.

yeah seen him a few times as i live down here, and thought he was solid not amazing

Sylvan Ebanks Blake released by wolves

Could be worth a shout if Davies and Baldock go

Not sure how old he is now though, guessing 25-26 but could be a one we let off

Would certainly do a job in L1

Is this wishful thinking?

Im sure we would of shown interest had we stayed up. No chance of him coming now we are a level below though.

I meant in terms of local academy lad played a few hundred games in midfield.

If you're intimating Sercombe has more passing ability than Skuse and Cole is just a ball-winner, perhaps but I feel Cole was actually a calming influence in the middle.

yeah seen him a few times as i live down here, and thought he was solid not amazing

I thought you were inferring that Sercombe and Skuse were a similar type of player. Which of course they're not.

For the record, I'd very happily welcome Sercombe to AG.

Im sure we would of shown interest had we stayed up. No chance of him coming now we are a level below though.

No offers for him nearing the end of the window I reckon he could panic and join us, But we will have to offer the best deal for us, not him, This is if we are short in strikers btw

Watching the L1 play off final today, It was very poor just lumping it forward, So a Centre Back who's dominant in the air is a must!

I thought you were inferring that Sercombe and Skuse were a similar type of player. Which of course they're not.

For the record, I'd very happily welcome Sercombe to AG.

Yeah I think he'd be a great signing, and fits in with the u24 transfer policy with a fair amount of experience.

Did I read somewhere he's out of contract?

Some people just don't learn do they! Signing players like ebanks-blake is why we are so skint. Fading players on silly wages isn't the way to go. We need young hungry players from the lower leagues and abroad!

If we sell Baldock and Davies we'll need someone who has scored goals at this level before, Ebanks Blake has done that and with both the wages we can afford him and some young hungry players, Anyway read my second post about it, I said only if we are the only club wanting him and we desperately need a striker.

If we sell Baldock and Davies we'll need someone who has scored goals at this level before, Ebanks Blake has done that and with both the wages we can afford him and some young hungry players, Anyway read my second post about it, I said only if we are the only club wanting him and we desperately need a striker.

Sorry dude, can't see it. Ebanks-Blake was probably earning at least £20-25k per week at Wolves. He will be looking for a Championship club who can pay him a very good wage.

City will not be paying anyone in excess of £3-4k per week. So I would be very confident in saying that MattBCFC's comment was spot on and we will not be seeing the like of Ebanks-Blake at Ashton Gate ay time soon.

Korey Smith just been released by Norwich.

Realistic?

Yep, quite realistic I would suppose.

Ended last season on loan at Oldham and was pretty much keeping Bobby Reid out of the CM area - so would be an improvement on what we have based on that?

Will probably end up at a L1 or lower Champ team - more likely L1.

Number of released players signing for clubs already during so called holiday period. Why can we as a club not work through holidays to snap up these players early. Can't help but think we miss the boat all the time

Have faith. SOD is an intelligent man and knows exaxtly what he wants at the club. Were in safe hands now, as frustrating as it is waiting for news, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Conor Clifford released too I believe, young CM, good passing and technical ability, well he did have when I saw him once before anyway

Would suit SOD's playing preference

He's utter rubbish.

Couldn't get into either the Pompey or Notts County sides when on loan there last season...

Fair enough

Did he play at Mangotsfield with David Seal?

David Seal - blast from the past, saw him a few seasons ago, got off the bench and scored one and made the other as the Mangoes stole a draw here. He must have been 40 but still a good player.

David Seal - blast from the past, saw him a few seasons ago, got off the bench and scored one and made the other as the Mangoes stole a draw here. He must have been 40 but still a good player.

owns the indoor cricket place up in Whitchurch now doesn't he?

He's utter rubbish.

Couldn't get into either the Pompey or Notts County sides when on loan there last season...

Fair enough, must say I saw him playing for Argyle so that was a while back, looked good then

Never know though, Bolasie was never really rates here and look at the season he's just had

Archived