IGNORED

Doncaster Belles Shafted By The F. A.

cheshire_red

Disgraceful behaviour sees Doncaster Belles relegated, not because they finished in the relegation places, not because they went into administration, not for any gfood reason other than the FA decided to replace them with Manchester City.

http://popularstand.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/the-belles-toll-on-the-fas-relegation-of-the-doncaster-belles/

Unbelievable. I can't believe that this hasn't been picked up by other news sites. Nothing on the BBC about it and I wouldn't have known had you not posted that link. Out of all the FA's decisions, just how is this justifiable?

On another note, why are our women's team doing so much better than our current slugs.

just had to read up on these to make sure people were not jumping the gun, but this is abuslutly stupid and makes this season meaningless,

How the **** can you relegate a team after one game has been played, I'd like to see the male pro's support Donnies re-instatment to the WSL,

If they want manchester in it so much expand the league to 9 teams

Useless t*ssers. On a par with the "let's see who we can stitch up so that FGR stay up" that used to prevail in the Conference.

Makes the FA a laughing stock.

Just to point out the fgr thing is nothing to do withy the fa it's the conference governing body

Archived