IGNORED

Missing The Point

Port Said Red

Sexstone pleads with the fans to "stick with us".

As crap as I feel I will be there next season, as will all of us I'm sure. He misses the point that it's not really a matter of choice for the true fans.

Through thick and thin they can count on our support, perhaps in some ways that is the problem.

Well OK I'm 'sticking', but I'd like to get some reward.

I'd like to feel like a valued paying customer, not queuing for basic (and I mean basic) facillities such as toilets etc. The ones in the Dolman stand are a disgrace, only 2 toilets at the Wedlocks end, never flush, no hot water etc. You wouldn't accept that if you went bowling, cinema etc.

Don't rip us off in the shop, great you can get 10% off one shirt if you are a season ticket holder, wow. The price is way too high anyway. And again you are hearded like cattle to get in there. If there are no queues then the shelves are empty.

Take for example the great range of t-shirts designed by Edson & co. They used to be sold outside for £10 I think. The shop take them on and because they have overheads they charge £15. That's one hell of a price jump. :laugh: my son wanted a miller one but now out of principal I won't pay it.

I'm afraid I can't take too much more about how tight finances are going to be. There was always a chance that we wouldn't go up and the club should have sorted their finances with that in mind. Promotion should have been a bonus, an extra, unless everything was done so failure REALLY wasn't an option. At the moment these are empty words.

I think we as fans have done our bit, don't the club realise our finances are tight too. Paying out for season tickets, playoff games and a trip to cardiff. It all adds up when you think about it, makes it even worse though when it has all been for nothing.

But don't worry people we haven't failed, WE really haven't.

Archived