IGNORED

Met Monkeh In The Clarence Last Night!

The dastardly red

I met otib legend Monkeh in the Clarence last night. He'd had a few and started shouting "I'm Monkeh, don't you know who I am? I'm Monkeh" He also told me that posting on here feels like a full time job to him and started banging on about how his intellect is a constant bruden. It's a bit odd when you meet someone who you normally only read. Anyway hope your head's not too bad today mucka!!! ;)

I met otib legend Monkeh in the Clarence last night. He'd had a few and started shouting "I'm Monkeh, don't you know who I am? I'm Monkeh" He also told me that posting on here feels like a full time job to him and started banging on about how his intellect is a constant bruden. It's a bit odd when you meet someone who you normally only read. Anyway hope your head's not too bad today mucka!!! ;)

I expect it is hurting from pulling it out of the boards ass :)

Only joking Monkeh ;)

I can easily imagine how his intellect is a constant bruden. ;)

How did you know it was him?

:laugh: I was in the plough last night :)

me too at some point, this is getting confusing.. don't you remember chatting in the Clarence? I bought you a whiskey dry and we sang City til I die, was late by that point

I don't drink whiskey and I was only out til 10

me too at some point, this is getting confusing.. don't you remember chatting in the Clarence? I bought you a whiskey dry and we sang City til I die, was late by that point

So somebody is pretending to be Monkeh? Why?

So somebody is pretending to be Monkeh? Why?

Right, so that definately wasn't you in the pub then. Why the hell would someone pretend to be Monkeh? very strange. i honestly feel a bit strange that I was talking to an imposter. Well I'm relieved in a sense as I thought the bloke was a bit of a prat but didn't want to say. Now I know he's not the real Monkeh I can say what I want.

Right, so that definately wasn't you in the pub then. Why the hell would someone pretend to be Monkeh? very strange. i honestly feel a bit strange that I was talking to an imposter. Well I'm relieved in a sense as I thought the bloke was a bit of a prat but didn't want to say. Now I know he's not the real Monkeh I can say what I want.

Odd indeed

Archived