IGNORED

Bristol City Stickers

Cider-Head23

How much?

Here is what i will do..

I will charge £5 per sticker and that will include P&P

And for everyone I sell I will give £2 of that to OTIB as we obviously all use this site and it runs on donations.

We will have to find some transparent way of doing it, perhaps pay OTIB and then they pay me, of you pay me and I pay them, what ever im easy.

Perhaps I could do a range of stuff (OTIB and City related) and donate some of each sale to something ?

Cheers

Mark

Here is what i will do..

And for everyone I sell I will give £2 of that to OTIB as we obviously all use this site and it runs on donations.

We will have to find some transparent way of doing it, perhaps pay OTIB and then they pay me, of you pay me and I pay them, what ever im easy.

Perhaps I could do a range of stuff (OTIB and City related) and donate some of each sale to something ?

Cheers

Mark[/

Is that £5 as in five pounds for 1 sticker?

Here is what i will do..

Cheers

Mark[/]

Is that £5 as in five pounds for 1 sticker?

If you look Around, there are companies that will print 1000's for £70 or so, get a few mates in and spilt the cost.

I know vinyl stickers cost more, but at £5 a sticker, that's simply impractical for sticker bombings.

That's only 35 for £70 when you could get 1000s of say 10 cm by 10 cm ones

If you look Around, there are companies that will print 1000's for £70 or so, get a few mates in and spilt the cost.

I know vinyl stickers cost more, but at £5 a sticker, that's simply impractical for sticker bombings.

I appreciate exactly what you are saying, unfortunatly our machine is a cutter not a printer so cant run 100's at a time.

That being said we are buying a sublimation printer this week so that will all change

We normally just cut single items like these for people and do the same for our tshirts, people tend to send us their rude text and we cut the flex vinyl and press them on to shirts football shirts etc.

These are 60cm x 60cm and generaly what we do so as you can imagine a run of sticker bombs would be hard for us.

fb_special.png

Oh dear ... :o

Any links? I really want a city sticker for the car.

Me too. When I was last at AG, I asked about this, the lad in there said they didn't have any. 1,000,000 tonnes of other crap, including Star Trek kits in all sizes, but no stickers.

I love the design shown above, but a) £5 is a little fresh and b) it's too big to stick in my car window!

Just bare in mind when selling stickers to check with the design creator first as this has been an issue for people in the past.

With this design if used it would be nice for any spare funds to be donated to the surfer flag fund.

Would happily pay for some stickers and donate to the fund. Are there any stickers going at the Lions? If not by the sounds of it quite a few people want some, worth getting some made and put on eBay? Maybe with half the money going to the surfer flag fund?

Archived