IGNORED

Norwich Clearout

alandicks

Did he? Might be why I recognised him. I know Gerrard did

Yep , we couldn't agree terms , despite him being left out of Norwich's 25 man squad. Obviously money is more important than playing football , **** him.

What has happened to the story of McFadzean signing? Seems to have faded a little bit

That was a McInnes Target and I think for medical reasons we've stayed away and rightly so,

Is Jose Baxter at oldham out of contract anytime soon I'd love him to come here, (if we can afford him)

Some viable targets, had we stayed up.

“Had we stayed up”. Exactly. Now we’re in league 1 the sort of players City will want to sign has changed drastically. Also the sort of player who will want to come to City has changed.

“Had we stayed up”. Exactly. Now we’re in league 1 the sort of players City will want to sign has changed drastically. Also the sort of player who will want to come to City has changed.

It is going a little far to suggest that we wouldn't be able to attract youngsters who haven't got near the Norwich 1st XI to our club. Tom Cruise and Gavin Hoyte, two Arsenal youngster released this time last year, went on to join Dagenham and Torquay respectively. Of course people like Camp are out of our league but some of those youngsters are without doubt viable targets.

Archived