IGNORED

Pulis To Leave Stoke

glynriley

Hmmm my wife is all to aware of Tiny penis & doesn't find it at all amusing...... ?

It's a little-known fact that hedgehogs are very well endowed for their size :)

But, back to the subject, who will be the first idiot to call for the ill-endowed one to return to the Gate?

It's a little-known fact that hedgehogs are very well endowed for their size :)

But, back to the subject, who will be the first idiot to call for the ill-endowed one to return to the Gate?

Not little known at all - aren't they famous for their pr1cks?

And to think, we could have had David Moyes instead! Doh!!

Please don't remind me

Whilst Penis was still in charge, Tinman used to come onto the City forums and chat to the fans, explaining that the players hated him as much as we did.

I recall the next game after Penis had left, we played Bournemouth away IIRC, with the 3 Stooges in charge, who recalled the kids and Tony Thorpe. I've never been to a game with an atmosphere like it, when Thorpe scored (a pen, IIRC) in front of us, we all went utterly, utterly, properly M-e-n-t-a-l.

On the way back from that game, bumped into a Pompey fan (Penis went to them, I think), they'd played Wolves in his first game in charge. Pompey lost, the winning goal being scored by Akinbiyi, sold by a Mr Pulis when in charge of City. I didn't have my colours on, I just went up and asked this fella, and when he told me, I absolutely pissed myself laughing. He looked at me and went "Oh great, I just had to bump into a Bristol City fan, typical". He was seriously not happy about their choice of manager.

You couldn't make it up.

Lets hope he leaves football altogether. His tactics won't be missed.

I wasn't sure he was ever "in" football, his tactics always seemed to have more in common with rugby to me. That's Rugby minus the entertainment and skill, mind.

as I've only been going for 8 seasons I don't know anything about Pulis at City, could someone give me a quick summary?

even worse times then the relegation this season,

The amount of sheer hate (if I recall) aimed at him and the chairman (I think it was John Laycock at the time) was imense,

I also think we had one of our lowest attendances at Ashton Gate since our rise for the old forth under him, I think it was a tuesday where 7777 turned up to watch Lua Lua rip us a new one for Colchester, (he got a standing ovation if I recall),

If you thought this season was bad just think of the 6 months or so under that clown and relise how bad it really could of been

even worse times then the relegation this season,

The amount of sheer hate (if I recall) aimed at him and the chairman (I think it was John Laycock at the time) was imense,

I also think we had one of our lowest attendances at Ashton Gate since our rise for the old forth under him, I think it was a tuesday where 7777 turned up to watch Lua Lua rip us a new one for Colchester, (he got a standing ovation if I recall),

If you thought this season was bad just think of the 6 months or so under that clown and relise how bad it really could of been

The thing is love him or hate him, he kept an unfancied team in the prem for 5 seasons, something some so called better managers failed to do now and one of the favourites to succeed him is Mark Hughes, who never exactly covered himself in glory at QPR, could be a bit of be careful what you wish for me thinks and I suspect Pulis won't be out of work for long.

Funniest thing i've read is "should get the Everton job, with his track suit and baseball cap, he would fit in like a local around the Liverpool area".

A friend went to the Soton v Sjoke game at the weekend, was just behind the dug-out. Never ever witnessed language, attitude or behaviour like it.Continually turning around swearing at his own bench, one of his midfielders lost possession and he turned round and shouted "Get that F'ing Tw*t off now, this was in the first half. His water bottle was continually thrown to the ground with great force.

Lovely Gentleman is our Tiny Penis.

Balls to the Prem, I hope he never works in this sport again Tayls.

Warnock, Jackett and Pulis out of work? Maybe just maybe it's coming together?

My initial thought was that I hoped he would never get a job in football again! But you know as well as I do JT that if he's out of the game for ages he may drop down the leagues like Boothroyd and Phil Brown have.

Just maybe it is coming together!

Archived